Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Conjured Champions Leaderboard

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmajlb View Post
    I've emailed support and they said they see nothing wrong. Firstsight is the only lb Dragon I wanted. I was using a boost and had more points than the person behind me but lost them after the event had ended.
    I am so sorry.

I wish they'd listen to the dozens of complaints and finally investigate and fix the rollbacks. It's a very serious bug that can cause devastating consequences in the events ... which are all the time now. But, they've either ignored, closed, or deleted every thread and post about it, and customer service just gives the same unacceptable, bs response you got.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE DANG ROLLBACKS, S8.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Very glad they delivered the prizes so promptly and without any issues which feels like a first for the GLBs. Dare I say it? Seems like s8 has worked the kinks from their delivery system.
    I know - isn't it wonderful?

Not that anyone cares, but one of my accounts ranked at 511, and the other at 560, so they were pretty close to each other. I really can't believe I came in that high. I would love to have an idea how many people people participated in the event at all and how many actively tried. In the last one, one of my accounts was at 926, and the other one didn't place in the top 1,000 at all.
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 09-14-18 at 04:40 PM.

Banned
    I don't know how much gold I spent on boosts and on doing small speed ups (5 hours or less), but I did come in second and got the dragon on one account. The other account I probably spent more gold than it was worth to get the 10 maps and the food, but that's ok. It also placed me well for the Global LB so I could get lots more food and some more maps there, too.

I was supposed to get one more spin on the wheel about 3 minutes before the event ended, but the wheel was taken away early! But the event ended right on time, I think.

@EmmaJib I am *so* sorry to hear that you did not get the dragon and that it was due to rollbacks. Disappointment is bad enough, but when it is due to an error that should not have happened in the first place, it is maddening as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so annoyed, when the game finished the results said I was in second place, planted some crops then went back to see what global prizes I would be getting and I could see I was still in 2nd place. Then the game reset and I lost points and and I got booted to 3rd place. The 3 eggs I had sped up and placed in habitats were back on the nests but still ready to hatch so it didnt give me back my gold.

I've emailed support and they said they see nothing wrong. Firstsight is the only lb Dragon I wanted. I was using a boost and had more points than the person behind me but lost them after the event had ended.
    That's why i never wait till the last minute to boost. And during this LB i didn't boost at all and i finished 4th with 14.9k points. Funny thing i have the gold and food but didn't care much for the prize dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you Rhodry. Yeah it's very frustrating especially since the game resetting is out of my control. Its a contstant problem with the game, it happens to nearly everyone and now I'm losing out on a dragon I really wanted because of it.
    It's terrible and irritating when a sudden glitch at the end of an event makes it so you can't finish. It's happened to us all at least once and is a harsh lesson to us all when it does finally get us. Unfortunately, s8 sees this as a non-issue because on their end it just looks like a server sync and thus not an actual problem. That's why they don't hand out prizes immediately, they have to give a certain amount of time for their servers to sync with every players' game to gather the final data which leads to the odd jumps and changes in final placements.

I try to always finish every event at least four hours before it's over (if not sooner) to try and avoid these issues as there are always the most glitches and rollbacks at the beginning and the ending of any and every event. For LBs, this means if it's a dragon I really, really want I try to make sure I have enough padding in my score that any last minute point dumps shouldn't effect me. It's crazy that we should ever have to plan for the game not to work correctly but it's a fundamental truth in DS. I wish you luck on your future endeavors and hope that you're able to get the next dragon you want.

There really is no point in merely complaining about the rollbacks because all you'll ever get from support is the standard reply of ”we were unable to replicate the issue you experienced.”

Words are of no use when describing such incidences, so the best thing you can do is to activate your device’s screen recording and record everything important you do on the game, including the rollbacks. That way when you contact support, they don't have to replicate the error, they can see it happening before their eyes.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks everyone for the advice and support, I really appreciate it . I was out of the house all day yesterday and only got back a few minutes before the event ended, so that's why I had to use a boost then. I will not make that mistake again but I think I'll just go back to trying for the milestones. Hope everyone got the outcome they wanted and thanks for letting me vent.

Here's an example of a video that shows some resetting (rollbacks) in the game: https://youtu.be/gSb88xOkquM

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112