Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Conjured Champions Leaderboard

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting 99 points continuously for 3 hr Quest — No change ! Most shockingly I got 99 points even for 8 hr Quest . This is clearly *****ing . Can some one please confirm if anyone is is getting different points ? I feel , our Moderators must take up this issue and get it rectified . I remember having read similar message from AnnirasSweets but I could not find it now . Is it deleted ? Players must be compensated for this bug .

Banned
    We are receiving points for harvesting now, so maybe they did away with bonus for hatching rares and super rares.

Fashion Designer
    The rarity bonuses are still listed in the event faq, so it must be either a bug or another screw up:

How can they fairly make up for this? Everyone's number is different. My missing handful of rare bonuses is nothing compared to what the folks who activated their diamond temples are missing. Seems like there is a major problem every time an event starts on Friday.

Forgot to add:
    I don't like the changes. It's just like the World Events now.
    The best, most fun thing about LBs were the milestone dragons and occasional habitat milestone. Back when the point spread was reasonable, LBs were to be my favorite event. Now I barely pay attention to them. Why get rid of the milestone dragons? There are over 1000 dragons in the game, more than enough to use some as prizes and still make money off the Codex. Smdh.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 09-08-18 at 11:12 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    I am getting 99 points continuously for 3 hr Quest ? No change ! Most shockingly I got 99 points even for 8 hr Quest . This is clearly *****ing . Can some one please confirm if anyone is is getting different points ? I feel , our Moderators must take up this issue and get it rectified . I remember having read similar message from AnnirasSweets but I could not find it now . Is it deleted ? Players must be compensated for this bug .
    You're not alone! I've been doing the 3 hour quest during the day and the 8 hour quest overnight and I've yet to get anything other than 99 and neither have I heard that anyone else get a different amount. Seeing those results I figured it wasn't worth it to do the 12 hour quest until I see someone get more points I'll stick with the quicker quests. I did post earlier (there are multiple LB threads so who knows where, lol) that the info in game clearly says the Quests will give between 100-375 LB points which is very misleading I think. I've never even gotten 100 points which means the info in game is wrong and makes me unsure if I can believe a word of that specific source for info, ya know?

The quests from the WEs dropped varying amounts though some results were more common, there was at least a subtle difference between the quests but I'm not seeing any differences in this event's quests. Perhaps there was a mix up in the coding that should be looked at? It surely has to be a glitch or else there's no point in having three options when they all give the same!

Executive Chef
    I just finished a 12 hour quest overnight and received 99 points. No matter the duration, it's always 99 points. Nothing different so far.

What a yucky LB so far, I don't want points as milestones or stupid coins, I looked forward to the dragons

Farm Supplier
    All I'm getting is 99 points too.

Fashion Designer
    I'm disappointed that there are less milestone dragons. The opportunity to get old dragons was my favourite part of the leaderboards, since it's impossible for me to win them without spending $$$

Banned
    Fireball Farm, have a close look when you take the egg off the nest at how many crowns you get, I am sure they are just adding the 2 lots together now!

Was convinced I wasn’t getting them as well but I am sure that’s what is happening.

As for questing for Crowns, I have completed all 3 different quests and have only received 99 crowns each time, why does this not surprise me!

.........Just took Fates off the nest, 5 hours hatch time with 55 Crowns, 15 Crowns for the x3 for time on nest and 40 Crowns for Super Rare!
    Last edited by random59; 09-09-18 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Confirming hypothesis!

Fashion Designer
    Good eye! I've had a string of commons (Lights, trying for Angel) with another 9 hr. on the den right now. When I get another non-common, will pay close attention. Less pop ups (of any form) would be great! The number of consecutive pop ups attached to the event commons and monthly dragons have been driving me bonkers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Not getting bonuses for rare - super - ultra. What a huge issue for those of us who need every point we can get. Why can't we ever get things released on Tuesday so we don't have to deal with the bugs all weekend. Points getting flushed down the drain is NOT fair.
    Since seeing the posts re no bonus points for hatching I watched carefully today and I’m not receiving them either. Unfortunately I haven’t kept a record of what’s been hatched since event started till I read this string. Obviously I am too trusting. I’m also receiving 99 for quests no matter what length. My quest dragon is L4 - perhaps points increase once I level up to 7??

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast