Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Conjured Champions Leaderboard

Farm Supplier

Conjured Champions Leaderboard

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    To follow-up on the reward delivery issue from "Alpha Crownhunt". The adventure incorrectly attempted give this reward as a rare drop and automatically reverted it. The intended reward for this loot roll is Leaderboard Points. We've updated the reward to properly award Leaderboard Points going forward.

Players who encountered the original issue have been credited a Country Swing habitat to their storage. We apologize for the issue!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Some loot rolls from adventures were intended to give additional Leaderboard points. We've resolved the issue and those rewards will now give additional points. Additionally, please visit your goal books for a special gift!

Oh, lovely, I got placed in the group with the current Global leader. No hope of getting the prize dragon now.

Also, I don't seem to be getting the bonuses for hatching rare and super rare dragons. Hatched a Firemane and an Ambassador but did not receive bonus points. It usually happens once you take the egg off the nest correct?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-11-18 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by desraymlp View Post
    Also, I don't seem to be getting the bonuses for hatching rare and super rare dragons. Hatched a Firemane and an Ambassador but did not receive bonus points. It usually happens once you take the egg off the nest correct?
    That is correct, it happens once you take the egg off the nest.
    I also hatched a Nyx Dragon (Rare) and a Celestial Dragon (Super Rare) and I haven't seen the Pop Up balloon with the bonuses points.
    Is this a kind of bug?

Host(ess)
    i have had the same issue

Banned
    Imagine my disgust when I took Beryl off the nest and received no points and I still am not receiving points!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by desraymlp View Post
    Oh, lovely, I got placed in the group with the current Global leader. No hope of getting the prize dragon now.
    Yep, same here. I started off with 22 points while they were already amassing over 2,000+. Awesome. Couldn't even get things started since I had to bust everything (while also spending 90 gold) trying to make the last WE first dragon milestone in the last 2 remaining minutes of the event...

Also, am I just super blind, or is anyone else having trouble finding the stupid Aether Stone...? I reached the milestone for it but can't find it in storage. I absolutely HATE that you get the prompt to 'view in storage' but it *never* brings you to the new item that, you know, you'd like to be brought to?

EDIT: Turns out the person who *was* in 1st place in Global (as well as my LB group) is now way off the charts, as the Global leader is already at over 30,000+ points now lawl
    Last edited by NeidusBluetip; 09-08-18 at 04:39 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I had to restart my game to find the aether stone in storage.

All the events use the spell shop now, they really need to create another one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmajlb View Post

Thanks for that! Had to do it a few times until I found it. Shouldn't even have to do something like that, but I can't complain too much since it *is* really nice that they've at least started rewarding these during earlier milestones.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmajlb View Post

Yes, especially since most players are in desperate need of crafting as many Marble Keys as possible. If they're going to persist with all these event crafts then they need to give us a new building that either crafts Marble Keys only or Event Crafts only. There's just no feasible way to keep up with expanding and craft for events, seems like common sense to me so why has no one at s8 considered this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Yep, same here. I started off with 22 points while they were already amassing over 2,000+. Awesome. Couldn't even get things started since I had to bust everything (while also spending 90 gold) trying to make the last WE first dragon milestone in the last 2 remaining minutes of the event...

Also, am I just super blind, or is anyone else having trouble finding the stupid Aether Stone...? I reached the milestone for it but can't find it in storage. I absolutely HATE that you get the prompt to 'view in storage' but it *never* brings you to the new item that, you know, you'd like to be brought to?

EDIT: Turns out the person who *was* in 1st place in Global (as well as my LB group) is now way off the charts, as the Global leader is already at over 30,000+ points now lawl
    I had the same issue with the aether stone on my baby account and started a thread under bugs n issues. I ended up getting it after restarting my game but a lot of people seem to be having this problem. I also had this problem with the aether sculpture when I first earned it and had to reboot to get it. I really wish S8 would not start new events on Fridays since we can't get any resolution to problems like this until monday.

Executive Chef
    Not getting bonuses for rare - super - ultra. What a huge issue for those of us who need every point we can get. Why can't we ever get things released on Tuesday so we don't have to deal with the bugs all weekend. Points getting flushed down the drain is NOT fair.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast