Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Conjured Champions Leaderboard

Farm Supplier
    Never get anything bonus from global only one x 1000 apples. Don’t know if s8 make any money with global, every times same *****ing winners lol,

Quote Originally Posted by heyyou0123 View Post
    Never get anything bonus from global only one x 1000 apples. Don’t know if s8 make any money with global, every times same *****ing winners lol,
    Those players who are always high on the leaderboards have deep pockets and are willing showering S8 with their money so that S8 may continue to employ teams of artists, developers, coders, testers, etc to maintain and improve the game you are playing for free.

Maybe you do toss S8 an odd coin or two but without these "*****ING" big spenders you'd be complaining about advertisements that keep popping up every minute.

So, I think a little respect is called for.

Nightclub Owner
    I see they've gone back and added Food as a prize for each level of GLB winners which I think is great. I'd much rather receive food than maps BUT if they don't deliver the prizes smoothly this time I may just have to quit participating in GLBs altogether. Last time they gave food prizes it took nearly a week for all player to receive prizes. They've really got to work on their delivery system!

Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Does anybody know if the 1.5x en 2x leaderboardboosts also work on points acquired from:
    - the chronomatic quests?
    - the aether stone and aether sculpture?
    - the 500 points compensation goal in the goalbook?
    - the 250 bonus points from evolving Chronomatic dragon?

Thanks!
    Yes, it does. I got some very needed help with points buying the boosts BEFORE acting on and collecting from these quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Mine doesn't even get to the spinning animation! The wheel just moves when I swipe and stops when I lift my finger. If I swipe fast several times it just lags and does the start and stop in slow motion. It's really annoying and it's caused me to miss out on points.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I know this is the most annoying response in the world, and I apologize in advance for sounding just like S8 customer service , but could it be your wifi connection? The 3 or 4 times in the past that I've had trouble getting the wheel to spin have been when my service was throttled (phone), or when there were issues with my former, unreliable ISP (Frontier. Grrrr). My wheel acted just like you described in the those cases. So frustrating.
    Or, if you are on the east coast of the US, maybe the approaching hurricane is causing issues with transmissions and whatnot?
    I'm sorry you are losing out on points. That really sucks. I hope, whatever the issue is, it clears up asap.
    It may not be due to bad connections. What you are likely to experience as a result of poor internet stability is the following...

You spin the wheel and it spins... and spins... and spins... and spins... and spins... and spins... and spins... and spins... and spins... and SUDDENLY a pop up appears telling you that there is a problem and that you need to try again later (and all the time you see the wheel still spinning behind the pop up), but when you close the pop up you find that you have to wait for the next spin, the current one being lost.

I have never been able to understand why the developers chose to use such a LAME error recovery. When a spin begins, set a flag to show that it was started and when it ends properly, set another flag and update the prize earned. If there is a connection problem and there is only a "Start" flag but no "End" flag, then allow a respin. After all, what do these leaderboard spins cost? We aren't even allowed to purchase extra spins.

The problem with getting the wheel to spin properly may be due to the way it is spun. I find that a flicking method is more effective. I usually get it on the first try or at the very most the third.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Don't know about evolving the dragon bonus points but everything else I got the bonus for.
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yes, it does. I got some very needed help with points buying the boosts BEFORE acting on and collecting from these quests.
    And thank you as well!

Banned
    Well, how many members will get 1st on the Global Leaderboard, I will go for 6!

It does look as though they are in agreement on their strategy, last time there were 4 equal placed players, maybe they have invited 2 more to the mix!

I honestly feel that Storm8 will let it go!

Personally I think it is Wrong!

.........Also you have to feel for the community members who have the Global leaders in their group! Yeah, been in one group that had the leader and basically I stopped playing!

This game used to be fun!
    Last edited by random59; 09-12-18 at 12:54 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well, how many members will get 1st on the Global Leaderboard, I will go for 6!

It does look as though they are in agreement on their strategy, last time there were 4 equal placed players, maybe they have invited 2 more to the mix!

I honestly feel that Storm8 will let it go!

Personally I think it is Wrong!

.........Also you have to feel for the community members who have the Global leaders in their group! Yeah, been in one group that had the leader and basically I stopped playing!

This game used to be fun!
    I don't know, looks like numbers 5 and 6 are lagging behind the others but really, I say the more the merrier when it comes to placing 1st in the GLB. I can't even imagine the amount of effort it takes to get that many points so to my mind, if they work that hard, they all deserve the prizes.

Though once more I find myself raising slightly higher on the GLB scale though I'm not getting many more points so it seems like the total participation is still on a decline. I've been noticing that with each new GLB, there seems to be a decline in average points earned, excluding the go-getters of course. I really wonder how much longer s8 will keep this event in the rotation.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom614 View Post
    Do I have to put in a ticket for it??
    Knock, knock. Reply PLEASE. Thank you.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast