Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Conjured Champions Leaderboard

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Wow, congrats! All I have been getting is 99 crowns no matter if it?s a 3,8, or 12 hour quest!

........No sooner had I finished commenting on your post, I went and the 8 hour quest had ended!

I was dumbstruck the quest had given me 210 gold also, wasn?t thinking didn?t take a snap before or after, gold went up by 210, no reset and I was back to my normal gold and I don?t believe I received any crowns either!

This game has so many glitches and it is not funny anymore! I am ready to walk away if they get too regular! Show some accountability please!
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Same thing happened to me yesterday or the day before. I completed the 12 hour quest and got 216 gold. Shortly thereafter, it was gone. Funny how they're able to retrofit glitches that benefit us but not the other way around
    Count me too. Yesterday, I tested the 12 hours quest and gave me 99 points, which is very disappointed and obviously a bug of this leaderboard. Then I accidentally sent the dragon for another 12 hours quest, instead of 3 hours one that I wanted. I waited some time and I finished the quest by using Gold. Then, I totally surprised, because the pop up mentioned that I earned 210 Gold!!! I overexcited and I immediately took a screnshot of that pop up message.
    Suddenly, after about 30" I had a glitch. Guess what...
    All the earned Gold was lost, plus I lost the Gold I used to speed/finish the quest, because the game didn't roll back for that part too!!!
    Very convenient for the S8, as always!!!

Total B.S. Storm8. I also "received" 210 gold, only to find in gone when I returned to my game an hour later.
    So not cool.

Farm Supplier
    Same here. :/

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, congrats! All I have been getting is 99 crowns no matter if it?s a 3,8, or 12 hour quest!

........No sooner had I finished commenting on your post, I went and the 8 hour quest had ended!

I was dumbstruck the quest had given me 210 gold also, wasn?t thinking didn?t take a snap before or after, gold went up by 210, no reset and I was back to my normal gold and I don?t believe I received any crowns either!

This game has so many glitches and it is not funny anymore! I am ready to walk away if they get too regular! Show some accountability please!
    Mine did that too - I took a screenshot of the 210 gold reward, saw my gold balance change. Then less than 10 seconds after "accepting" it, it was gone. Bah humbug. I kinda knew it was too good to be truce! But I wish they'd honor it!

Banned
    Kooky panda or Elsa, any comment on this gold glitch! We return from questing and receive gold then the next minute it is gone, there are too many posts about it happening to other community members!

Also awaiting any news on the missing tickets from the previous event as well!

The Honorable Panda
    Kooky panda or Elsa, any comment on this gold glitch! We return from questing and receive gold then the next minute it is gone, there are too many posts about it happening to other community members!

Also awaiting any news on the missing tickets from the previous event as well!
    I have just now reported over this gold glitch.

I will check on ticket glitch.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Appreciate it, thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Thank you! Count me in as one of the ticket glitch not yet resolved.

There was an icon on the side that offered 500 leaderboard points for participating in this event, only for to disappear seconds later,returning to my original score..apparently this is also another glitch, aside from the gold glitch. Has is happened to anyone else???

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    There was an icon on the side that offered 500 leaderboard points for participating in this event, only for to disappear seconds later,returning to my original score..apparently this is also another glitch, aside from the gold glitch. Has is happened to anyone else???
    You experienced a sync error with your Enchanted Farm. This is unrelated to the quest. If you're still having trouble, please contact support as this may be exclusive to your account.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast