Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chromatic Dragon - Sept. 7, 2018

I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones who was unable to breed this one, because EVERY combo I tried yield 17 hour(luck),which obviously I didn't have like everyone else. So I decided to craft it, raise it to level 10 and send it on his quest. Thank goodness this was an option because I REALLY like this dragon...

Congrats to those who were able to breed it..

Sent my Chromatic Dragon on an Alpha hunt last night expecting to win a few hundred event items and was pleasantly surprised when he came back with 210GOLD instead☺☺ .Thanks S8
    Seems i should have kept quiet as now theyve been taken away and NOT replaced with event items.����
    Last edited by Fr33b0rn; 09-10-18 at 01:13 AM.

Help please, I sent my chromatic dragon out on the 12 hour quest this morning and this evening I collected my prize, well imagine my delight when I got the message ?you have collected 210 GOLD? my gold total was increased but when I closed the message my gold total reverted to the original amount I had!! What happened to my prize why was gold given then taken back?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by polar71004 View Post
    Help please, I sent my chromatic dragon out on the 12 hour quest this morning and this evening I collected my prize, well imagine my delight when I got the message ?you have collected 210 GOLD? my gold total was increased but when I closed the message my gold total reverted to the original amount I had!! What happened to my prize why was gold given then taken back?
    Official answers to the "Gold Glitch" have been posted in this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...derboard/page5

I'd suggest checking it out, apparently s8 has handed out gifts to players who experienced the 210 gold issue.

The Honorable Panda
    In regards to 210 Gold Glitch and extra quest under goal book:
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    To follow-up on the reward delivery issue from "Alpha Crownhunt". The adventure incorrectly attempted give this reward as a rare drop and automatically reverted it. The intended reward for this loot roll is Leaderboard Points. We've updated the reward to properly award Leaderboard Points going forward.

Players who encountered the original issue have been credited a Country Swing habitat to their storage. We apologize for the issue!
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Some loot rolls from adventures were intended to give additional Leaderboard points. We've resolved the issue and those rewards will now give additional points. Additionally, please visit your goal books for a special gift!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Got 17hrs with Light and Peacock! They should really change that dragon's name to "Unlucky"!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    Got 17hrs with Light and Peacock! They should really change that dragon's name to "Unlucky"!
    LOL! Agreed!

On another note, my older account has bred 4 Chromatic dragons so far, while my somewhat newer account has not bred any, and I had to craft the dragon. Oh well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    With the addition of all these new permanent common dragons at nearly every event, it would be wonderful to see some of the old ones retired-- particularly, the ones with timers longer than 8 hours.

One of the most frequent complaints from new players in the App Store reviews are the long hatch times making them lose interest in the game. I can see why- it's boring. When you only have one den and one nest, one 17 hour common basically blocks your game for an entire day. S8 should want players logging in repeatedly throughout the day, as often as possible.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234