Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Duck Pond for me to place Mother Duck!

No Duck Pond for me to place Mother Duck!

I won the Mother Duck from the event but there's no Duck Pond available for me to buy to place her...help!

Grand Emperor
    Reported over. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Congrats to all winners!

Ok looks like we are missing the Duck Pond. I've reported this over. Please wait for the team to bring it back, your Mother Ducks have to stay in the cellar a wee bit longer.

Grand Emperor
    This has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The Duck Pond has been fixed and is available to you.

Farm Supplier

Unhappy Event issue

Still waiting for my duck pond from the previous event. It says I have a pond for my mother duck in the market ( it’s checked that I have it) but I don’t.Mother duck is stuck in my cellar. What should I do ??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    Still waiting for my duck pond from the previous event. It says I have a pond for my mother duck in the market ( it’s checked that I have it) but I don’t.Mother duck is stuck in my cellar. What should I do ??
    Welcome to the forum.

We are allowed only 1 duck pond which was why you couldn't purchase another. Can you check if your duck pond is in your cellar? Scroll down from beginning to the end so you wont miss it. Congrats on winning your Mother Duck.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you! I found the mother duck pond! This forum a great resource.

Grand Emperor
    So glad that you did. You can display your Mother Duck in her new home. Thanks for your update.

im still missing the pond. It?s not in my cellar and not showing up in the store with the rest of the pets to buy

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chezziex2 View Post
    im still missing the pond. It?s not in my cellar and not showing up in the store with the rest of the pets to buy
    The Duck Pond came back into the Market for a limited time after the leaderboard for players to purchase but it's not available now. Did you miss it? I'm sorry if you did.

Yes I missed it 😕 why was it only for a limited time?? I?m sure I?m not the only one who might have missed it. I mean the tropical bird base and igloo have not disappeared after events!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast