Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Duck Pond for me to place Mother Duck!

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you missed it. There have been many items offered over the past years and it would be impossible to make everything permanent in the Market, you would see thousands of items there. The limited time items are only available for a limited time.

Feel free to make a request for it to return in this thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Story-2-items

I completely understand that not everything can be available but it?s barely 2 weeks since the event ended. I don?t frequent the forums and wouldn?t even have known it was available until I came here after the fact. Poor mamma goose doomed to the cellar for eternity!

Quote Originally Posted by chezziex2 View Post
    I completely understand that not everything can be available but it?s barely 2 weeks since the event ended. I don?t frequent the forums and wouldn?t even have known it was available until I came here after the fact. Poor mamma goose doomed to the cellar for eternity!
    It looks like you have a Duck Pond in your storage. That should help Mamma be free!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Indeed a duck pond was just added to my cellar!! I?m happy to say mamma is now happy in the pond lol. Thanks to whomever made that happen!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12