Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about videos to battle

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i’m done with all those bugging videos. i won’t see them anymore before some staff says it is fixed. that is their lose if they don’t fixe them
    what is the point if watching videos can’t make me bypass the waiting time ? must be over 20 videos that are bugging
    Are you still receiving videos of games? On my side, the gaming videos have stopped. All I’m receiving now are videos of fat bosses talking to bankers, telling me how much they trust them

And the worst part is that they don’t always work either

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Are you still receiving videos of games? On my side, the gaming videos have stopped. All I’m receiving now are videos of fat bosses talking to bankers, telling me how much they trust them

And the worst part is that they don’t always work either
    yes i do and often lost island, who doesn’t work. many other don’t work as well those who work are jaipee and other house things
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    Recently I got a new phone and the option of watching videos to avoid waiting to battle appeared to me I think for the very first time (and it worked!). I have never had this option so I didn't really know how it worked and if there's a max number of videos you can watch, etc. The first day I tried it I used it 8 times in a row. Then the button disappeared, so I thought that maybe there was a limit per day. Next day it appeared again and I could only use it 3 times before it disappeared. A few days have passed and the button hasn't appeared again. Is there any problem with it, or does it have a limit that I don't know about? (I have the latest version and everything is updated).

Thanks in advance!
    On my main game these pop up occasionally. If a tournament begins while I have the bonus videos, the next day they will be gone for at least the duration if the tournament. It's been weeks since I've had a bonus video. On my baby games (where I do not battle) they are always there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12