Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: September Dragons: Glitter Spark and Conjur Dragons

The Honorable Panda

September Dragons: Glitter Spark and Conjur Dragons

Glitterspark- Collect Light Gems

Conjur - Collect Dark Gems
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Due to impossible (or at least insanely time intensive) events, I can already kiss these ones goodbye. Last month was the first time I didn't get one of the monthly dragons (and I completed EVERY event). This month I am not going to try as hard - clearly doing every event doesn't guarantee the final event based dragon. So why bother?

Also - please STOP ending battle tournaments in the middle of the week. For the typical worker, weekends are where you can make those final pushes to finish a battle tournament... when it ends during the week I have to decide on sleep/work or a game.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm loving this whole magical/mystical/whatever-you're-calling-it theme of the month. It's also really great that of the dragons released so far, there's a nice variation in their typing. I forget which month it was, but we got four dragons that all had the same exact typing (monthly type+red) within that month. There's not really much impetus to collect all the new dragons if they all perform the same in-game, now is there? I hope this trend continues throughout the month and the dragons continue to have color combinations that aren't a dime a dozen.

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Due to impossible (or at least insanely time intensive) events, I can already kiss these ones goodbye. Last month was the first time I didn't get one of the monthly dragons (and I completed EVERY event). This month I am not going to try as hard - clearly doing every event doesn't guarantee the final event based dragon. So why bother?

Also - please STOP ending battle tournaments in the middle of the week. For the typical worker, weekends are where you can make those final pushes to finish a battle tournament... when it ends during the week I have to decide on sleep/work or a game.
    I think last month's struggle for the final dragon was due to the shortened month. In July they gave us 30134 parts for the event-based dragon but last month we only received a total of 26347 which of course makes it that much harder. I'm hoping this month they throw a little extra our way to give a bit more wiggle room on events and tourneys. Sometimes I just want to sit back and not participate but I can't do that without that wiggle room.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post

Absolutely agree, I didn’t manage the final dragon either and this time we need 10,000 crowns in 7 days, it’s another dragon I won’t be getting!

As a long term player, this game developers have just placed another nail in this games coffin for me! Land starvation unless we want to spend gold, events every straight after another, blah, I have better things to do with my life!

Used to be fun but now I seem to have a 2nd full time job in playing this, enough already!

Who can remember the good old days when we had an event every 6 weeks or so and the anticipation was huge, along with that we filled up 10 pages of posts before it started!

Fashion Designer
    For the first time (I think), I managed to craft the monthly dragon from events before the monthly dragon from breeding and stuff despite breeding continuously! Wow. 😱😱😱

Usually, I manage to get two of the monthly dragons from breeding, but this month, no. 😑😑😑

Executive Chef
    Glitter spark crafting now. Played all events except I didn’t finish the last tourney. Seems like plenty of points available this month as opposed to last month.

Nightclub Owner
    I've been keeping track for the last few months and it's so weird but this month they actually offered 82 less materials than they did last month for the event dragon but it did seem easier to craft it for some reason. I think it must come down to the amount of days we're given to collect the materials; perhaps last month seemed frantic and impossible to complete because we had less days to gather the same amount of materials? I dunno, but there's a definite difference and this month felt much more relaxed to me.

Banned
    Hmmm, I got Conjur on both accounts but no glitterspark yet. So I don't know what I am doing wrong. I spend a lot of time on my game, but I don't closely track all the opportunities to get materials. I didn't finish the SB on one account, so I know that one will not get a Glitterspark, but I thought the other would.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've been keeping track for the last few months and it's so weird but this month they actually offered 82 less materials than they did last month for the event dragon but it did seem easier to craft it for some reason. I think it must come down to the amount of days we're given to collect the materials; perhaps last month seemed frantic and impossible to complete because we had less days to gather the same amount of materials? I dunno, but there's a definite difference and this month felt much more relaxed to me.
    All the tourneys for this month gave Light Gems, as opposed to previous months wherein some of the tourneys (especially the re-reward dragons) didn't drop items. However, items given out for tourneys especially from rounds 1-15 (or maybe more) are consistently 10 pieces, contrary to the previous which offers a gradual increase as you go a round higher (example: 10 for one round, next round 15).

I have to agree with you, though, that collecting this month's event dragon compared to previous months is more relaxed.

Rhino Keeper
    The good news: I finally am going to get both monthly dragons. They are currently nesting. (I've only gotten one of the monthly dragons twice, so I'm really happy)
    The bad news is I have no where to put them. I have no more spaces to put a habitat. I guess I'll be pulling what few decorations I have. (And definitely only buying 5ers from now on).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast