Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gems vanished

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFluffySlipper View Post
    MissCeara could be right because that would certainly explain the - 25 gems, although I've heard the purchase of new slots takes you through a couple of steps before it processes. I'd imagine there is a confirm button at the very least because 25 gems is a significant amount.
    Lol. It's a gem trap. I don't think there would be a confirm. I might be wrong, but I doubt it.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by MatsuMM View Post
    Few days ago, I purchased 50 gems, which cost 9.99.
    I used some of it and I've got 24 left.
    Today, as my item 'Bow Heels' went up to level 2,
    the system showed that I receive 1 gem and some exp. as prize.
    But just as the message showed up, all of my 24 gems vanished.
    AND OF COURSE, I DID NOT RECEIVE THE 1 GEM THAT I SHOULD HAVE GOT TOO.
    Later on, one of my another item went up to level 2 too,
    but this time I received the 1 gem.
    So can somebody tell me what's the problem?
    I seriously dont want my 24 gems gone missing for no reason, BECAUSE I PAYED FOR THAT 24 GEMS.
    NO! This is getting ridiculous now! support@teamlava.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    No, it's a gem trap. There won't be a confirm. It's a way for TL to make extra money.
    Right, then. I'll be putting on my gem-foil hat and going into the other room.

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    Oh drift, you and your mental illness jokes!
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Executive Chef
    Aww, now I feel bad. Well... a little bad

Gems Vanished

I had 24 gems for fashion story but when I went to play again I only had 4 gems I checked to see if I had accidentally bought something but I hadn?t I would like these gems credited back to my account but when I sent a request to storm 8 [support comms removed...] I don?t know what to do now Thank you
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-08-22 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes | edited to remove support comms as per forum rules

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XsleepyfaceXleepyface View Post
    I had 24 gems for fashion story but when I went to play again I only had 4 gems I checked to see if I had accidentally bought something but I hadn?t I would like these gems credited back to my account but when I sent a request to storm 8 [support comms removed...] I don?t know what to do now Thank you
    Sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately there isn't anything more to do. Accidental gem spending in all games is something that happens to all of us because there is no confirmation button in any games. Maybe you sped up an item rather than buying an item or various other reasons. If you purchased these gems yourself, perhaps one more try with Support might be in order. Make sure you use the right category when lodging a ticket.

I've kept a copy of your original post but players are not allowed to post their Support communications on the public forum (specific forum rule about it), so I've edited your post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12