Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lani's Express Order disappeared

And the fifth golden stamp is gone, Very disappointing!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for reporting again. I thought after last Lani challenge that it was fix but I was wrong. Disappointing. The pop ups are annoying still. I won't be buying gems, gold on this and other games as well because you lose them trying to close the pop up down when you try to work the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Second Lani event in a row that once I take the express change, it disappears completely. Glad to see it's not just me. Disappointed this keeps happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

The team has found the issue. It should be fixed with the next set of Lani's goals.
    I still have this issue. It has been going on for at least the past 3 or more events. Just happened with the latest Express Order a few days ago!

Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    Second Lani event in a row that once I take the express change, it disappears completely. Glad to see it's not just me. Disappointed this keeps happening.
    I just had it again with the latest Lani event. It has happened at least 3 or more times!! I came here and read that it was fixed. It is not! I have force closed many times.

I had no Express Order this time either. Mine did work for the last event.

Farm Supplier
    It's happened again. What's that, 5 times now? Is anybody actually working on this?

The sixth time now! Ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    Lani’s express order disappeared once again. This is the sixth time it’S happened. When will S8 get this fixed? Very disappointed it has taken so long.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast