Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lani's Express Order disappeared

Rhino Keeper
    This is very disappointing that it can’t be fixed after three rounds of Lani’s recipes.

Again, I did not get Lani?s express order goal.

In my game I have a lot of advertisements, everything works very well, I have to klick away the advertisements a lot of times a day!
    The developers do a good job here. It is absolutely understandable, that they do not have any time to fix this problem, they have to develop new nag-screens for us.

PS: I lost my fourth golden stamp now!

Same problem;(

Rhino Keeper
    Only a couple times a day, I wish, when I visit neighbors it pops up every couple of neighbors on there restaurant and I. Have to close it down so that I can continue. Have lost gems when working on a dish, check time left then pop up comes, tap to close add and pooof there goes the gems. Not only this storm 8 game but have this problem there, too. Then I feel ripped off. Then get told they can't reproduce, so, your SOL

And now? Will it happen again? I guess: Yes, it will...

A miracle, it is fixed!

Rhino Keeper
    So another visit from Lani...and another time her Express Order just disappeared. Thought they had fixed this issue...nope! (I tried restarting and it still wasn't there.)

Now it's broken again! I accepted Lani's Express Order...and it disappeared, again! This seems like it should be so easy to fix...it worked for such a long time and now...Kaput!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-12-18 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Merged posts from multiple threads

Rhino Keeper
    Lani?s express challenge disappeared again. This is the third time in four challenges. When will S8 get this fixed? Very disappointing because we don?t often get chances to win gold stamps.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast