View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 80.95%
  • I didn't like this event

6 9.52%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

10 15.87%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.17%
  • Panda

49 77.78%
  • Panda Teddy

29 46.03%
  • Panda Planter

29 46.03%
  • Snakeling Planter

24 38.10%
  • Bamboo Planter

29 46.03%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 1.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Succulents Are Back - 2018 Sep 7 (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    Hello there. I’m trying to complete goal # 4 but I don’t know where I can get the brown flowers from. I think I need 16 flowers to make succulent bowl. Please help me. Thank you so much.

Does anyone know at what point you go from ?lower level? to ?higher level?? I just went from Level 32 to 33 and I think I might be ?higher level? now. Cocoa trees and passion fruit vines are no longer giving me the things they were yesterday.

Farm Supplier
    I made a 2nd Panda Succulent & it went into my barn & not in the cellar. So bummed, I really wanted more!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by keyla19 View Post
    Hello there. I’m trying to complete goal # 4 but I don’t know where I can get the brown flowers from. I think I need 16 flowers to make succulent bowl. Please help me. Thank you so much.
    You have to grow them in the plots. You should have a few in your Silo so just plant them in the plots like you planted the other succulents.

I still have succulent plots out from last time. I had searched my inventory as I knew I had them. Can they be used? I presume I have the building too as I didn't sell it. Will check the cellar.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleyoliver View Post
    Does anyone know at what point you go from ?lower level? to ?higher level?? I just went from Level 32 to 33 and I think I might be ?higher level? now. Cocoa trees and passion fruit vines are no longer giving me the things they were yesterday.
    Check their sources through your game to be most certain. Check in your goal if you still have the respective goals. Alternatively, go to the craft menu of the Succulent Stand and select any craft with moss and stones with insufficient ingredients, click [Craft] to get into the craft menu and click on the moss or stone picture to see the caption of their sources, then close the screen. If you have all the ingredients, you wont be able to get into the craft screen.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I still have succulent plots out from last time. I had searched my inventory as I knew I had them. Can they be used? I presume I have the building too as I didn't sell it. Will check the cellar.
    Nope, past event items do not apply to current event.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Judy Meow Rynetory or other fine forum fam...does anyone have pics or info on the Lizard Rock? I?m debating on spending gems for it. It seems cute (which is a main point of our game LOL)
    It drops event items. What specific info do you need?

Thanks. It still says moss comes from cocoa trees for me but I went from getting tons from my trees to not getting anything in 2 days. Same with the stones from passion fruit vines. I tried mining and fishing but didn?t get anything from there either. Could it be a bug? Maybe I?m in some kind of leveling up limbo?!? Might have to forget this goal and just sell all my succulents.

Grand Emperor
    It could be due to random drops, I experienced getting something to getting nothing for days in past events. Keep collecting from your trees and vines, I hope you get some very soon. Dont give up, you still have time. Alternatively buy from others, this event allows us to buy/sell event items (except for kits) and you get to win a pet using coins. Good luck!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast