Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You'll find info on the Cove in the Building Guide. It was from an event a few weeks back in August.

Lol snap LawyerLynn!
    Thanks to both of you (I checked inventory guide) obviously the event did not excite me enough to remember and I don't remember trade tickets or expansion permits being listed as a prize...

Off to search my inventory

EDIT: just reread the thread on this. Those awful flowers that didn't drop, some got 5 some got 6, my event drops were so bad that by the time I got to those flowers, I didn't have enough time to upgrade from 6 to 7...oh well, I don't need another item that "randomly" (never) drops expansion and trade items. It would just frustrate me like the 8 or 9 I already have that haven't dropped anything useful in 2 plus months
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 09-19-18 at 09:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Just make sure you don't click on Ivy's hut within 12 hrs before the event starts.
    Was passing by Ivy's this morning and saw a huge sign outside her door saying "Closed! I need a break!"
    Here's to hoping her wish will be granted! We guy are pooped by knocking on her door twice a day for 15days.. can you imagine Ivy who opened that door to all who did the event? Enough! Let her rest... PLEASE!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Was passing by Ivy's this morning and saw a huge sign outside her door saying "Closed! I need a break!"
    Here's to hoping her wish will be granted! We guy are pooped by knocking on her door twice a day for 15days.. can you imagine Ivy who opened that door to all who did the event? Enough! Let her rest... PLEASE!
    Oh yes, please let her rest!

Also I hope we will not start with collecting from the Marketplaces, I've got just one out.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    We can only hope! Don't understand why S8 doesn't use other characters houses once in awhile....Sabina, Greselda, Thurstons roost or Old Thomas.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    We can only hope! Don't understand why S8 doesn't use other characters houses once in awhile....Sabina, Greselda, Thurstons roost or Old Thomas.
    I agree...but I suppose the reason is not everyone has those houses in their kingdom as yet. :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Oh I hope Ivy?s hut collections are not part of any more events
    Somehow many people complain if it not Ivy hut. They say a 100% Guaranteed drop per 12hour visit is better than eg a 50% drop every 6hours (mean you may get nothing for a visit) and so many were so unhappy during an event when that happened.
    I personally hate depending on Ivy. Oops
    I used 6 gems this event due to Ivy. i think you cannot missed the collection time if Ivy is involved. but I did finish

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445