Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled88 View Post
    I really want the Birthday goat as I want to expand and expansion tickets take ages to complete. But the drop rate on the coded messages is so bad sometimes a dead tree drops none and I have 3 drawings of each to make yet.
    Yes quite correct.. the Dead Trees had many nulls. Only after buying on sale the Walker Booster.. I saw Dead Tree drops were at least one per tree, even 4 and never null.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

The surprise birthday party dialog was sweet and ejoyable until I went on to see I had to come up with 18 drawings in 14 hours!,,, even if I had the time I have no more patience! The event was fun but got way too long and tedious.

Executive Chef
    Just finished with 13 1/2 hours to go. I had missed one ivy?s Hut collection and had to speed quite a few up the last hour or two to not miss another one. Absolutely HATE how many events we have that include ivy?s now. No imagination. I can only hope that they are working on the 3rd mermaid installment and it will be amazing and that is why the timed events are so boring. This was my least favorite event in a very long time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    There must be a big upgrade coming in on the game.. it's almost impossible to move a building with all the continued rollbacks.. so let's add another page to our forum with facts and opinions.
    To add to the latest posts.. I'd like to see a chimpanzee.. that should be cute. And oh yes.. MORE Rainbow Pots! Those always give pleasure.

Returning to the Event.. now we have a countdown Timer! No mistakes now.. but don't calculate to the last second.. it usually stops a couple minutes before.. Be safe and speed if necessary, if you wish, before timeout. It has never gone overtime!
    I'm waiting on Ivy's (as usual.. lol!) for a last souvenir drawing. Then I'll end the event. Not really happy about how goals were planned as they were too drawn out for a long period when this event would have been tollerable in a 7day event. The 15days became monotonous after the weeks play.

Not happy to be over.. as not eager to collect from the B'day Goat. As a memorial Birthday Event.. it's a bit lacking compared to what has been offered former years. But Oh Well! Sometimes I wonder.. why we're not rewarded valuable prizes for all our hard efforts, but then I think maybe it's that we've become choosy? But what would it cost producers to reward prizes with valuable drops foe our beloved kingdom? That's the main reason we can't refrain from spending.

Whichever.. it's disappointing after an effort of 15 entire days of constant attention in an extremely repetitive event to receive an almost repeat prize (excuse me but 'almost' 'cause he's wearing a hat now) that gives very small probabilities of decent needed drops. Oh yes.. I'm choosy! My game is old and needs renewed drops.

What has this tedious event added to our kingdom free as prizes of participating:
    ..A cow that drops milk!
    ..Balloons!!!
    ..A goat that should drop permits/tickets/spellbound dew, but got stuck on wisps and lanterns.
    ..A crazy Cake already stored
    ..An energy Gift

Only if you're a gem spender so not counted in participating rewards:
    ..A booster walker
    ..A souvenir skunk that drops skunky stuff.

As I'm choosy, as am an older player.. the goat would have been beautiful in whatever shape or form if it had 'guaranteed' Ticket and Permit drops. The game itself leads us to numerous needed expansions to complete.. that's what I see as goals at the moment and useful to complete them.

Compliments to those already finished.. An encouragement for those who are near the final-line and a sincere hope something nice is coming up so those CSers who had to withdraw can make it next time.
    Well...to be fair...the cow that drops milk does have a party hat on.

Executive Chef
    Just got my first trade ticket from the Birthday Goat. That little guy is so cute, but very stingy!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying to get a souvnier of everything, incl. drawings of Ivy and of Ivy's hut, because this is an event I want to remember... NOT lol

So far I have only spent 1 gem speeding up Ivy's hut, and I only need to collect from it one more time, which will be in 5-1/2 hours before I can decipher the last clue. Now I just hope I don't fall asleep and miss the deadline in my greed lol

Executive Chef
    The birthday goat should drop Explorers Permit. Dream big. And somebody needs to cut his bangs.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    If you wish to fun around with your used Cake crafting building.. enter another crafting building of it's kind you have out. Vinyard Brewery, Pond of Sight, Ivy's Magic Nursery or even the Arboretum.. then go and see instructions inside the Cake.. Magic! lol! It reflects the instructions of the last place you visited, but it's not funtional. It also returns to locked at 7th level by itself... lol!
    Haha...this hilarious! I tested this out with Ivys Nursery, & sure enough, the birthday cake now shows baby animals to craft. I guess when the timer runs out so will our fun with the cake 😁
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The birthday goat should drop Explorers Permit. Dream big. And somebody needs to cut his bangs.
    I have never seen a goat with hair like that! Billies do have the hair has beards not on the tops of their heads. I thought it looked ridiculous since the appearance of the ornery goat which I'm ready to put in storage soon since no permits from him at all. Must be a 500% chance of a permit drop...smh!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I have never seen a goat with hair like that! Billies do have the hair has beards not on the tops of their heads. I thought it looked ridiculous since the appearance of the ornery goat which I'm ready to put in storage soon since no permits from him at all. Must be a 500% chance of a permit drop...smh!
    I'm not a fan of dressed up animals either and I also think it looks ridiculous! I had a lantern drop from it a few minutes ago - something I've never been short of. At the moment the goat is hidden behind a sheep, but my hand is hovering over the storage button. That was quite a lot of boring effort - and quite a few speed up gems for Ivy to keep her collections on track - for a disappointing result. I only stuck with it because I thought there would be good drops, now it looks as if all I'll have to show for the event are some pretty balloons.