Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Rainbow Pots (from Rainbow Ali), Worker Trade (from Mystic Tent), White Flyger, Armored Flyger, Original Direwolf, Royal Lion, Fire Fly Cove, Ornery Goat, Birthday Goat.
    Thank you, thank you for pointing out the Rainbow Pots. I have seven Rainbow Alicorns and have always just ignored the Rainbow pots they dropped. After reading your post, I looked into my inventory and found 45 of these pots. Chopping 5 of them yielded 3 permits! Wooohooo!!

Nightclub Owner

Rainbow Pots (from Rainbow Ali), Worker Trade (from Mystic Tent), White Flyger, Armored Flyger, Original Direwolf, Royal Lion, Fire Fly Cove, Ornery Goat, Birthday Goat.

Others have reported that the regular, orange Flyger has dropped a Permit for them but SW checked with s8 a while back and their official answer was that they do not drop Permits so make of that what you will...

For future reference, the complete and frequently updated list of resources for any and every thing can be found here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    To add to the list above is the Dark Unicorn.. which has a guranteed drop of at least 1 Ticket every 8hrs, but I've seen up to 3 even if not often. This is our only source of a 'guranteed' ticket drop.. so far as the others are random and not frequent.

Referring to the regular, orange Flyger posted above.. months ago it 'seemed' to me it had dropped a Permit, but must have been my error as has never repeated. They're all standing side by side with the other permit dropping Flygers and in that area there're 10 different Flygers, 6 different DireWolves, 2 MeadowWolves, 4 Armored Lions.. so when I tap all.. it's easy to make a mistake.
    The Flygers & Co. don't drop so often in my kingdom.. maybe each once a month, it's difficult expanding a plot, as most need 9 Permits or the Explorers Permit which are 10 Permits. It's however slow work.
    Don’t forget to watch those videos as well (if available on your device). Just last week I got one whole ready made expansion permit from watching a video. I was so stunned I just sat there staring on the screen in disbelief.

Nightclub Owner
    A collector's complaint:

I could've finished last night before bed but I opted to leave the final "Decipher the Clues" overnight in my Potion Shop so I could collect from Ivy once more this morning to have an extra drawing for my inventory. So this morning, I collect from Ivy before collecting the final craft but right after I placed my Birthday Goat, the game rolled back! The goal was still completed, Birthday Gift in my inventory, Ivy's Hut was collected but the Goat was back in the Potion Shop.

I did a force close and then placed the Goat on my board once more and all was well... or so I thought. Just now when I was finalizing my inventory of the event I realized the rollback took away my extra Ivy's Hut pic. Sure, it's a small issue in the grand scheme of things but it's beyond annoying when I plan everything out to the minute and am so careful to ensure I have all my extras only for something like a rollback to mess it all up.

This event was nothing but disappointment for me so I suppose this was a fitting end to it. If I'm not totally wowed by this next event I think I'll just sit it out. This "celebration" has really lowered my interest in the game and perhaps a small break is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thank you, thank you for pointing out the Rainbow Pots. I have seven Rainbow Alicorns and have always just ignored the Rainbow pots they dropped. After reading your post, I looked into my inventory and found 45 of these pots. Chopping 5 of them yielded 3 permits! Wooohooo!!
    Aw man, never discount a Rainbow Pot! There are some delightful things to be found in them, the best of which is Expansion Permits which sometimes drop in multiples.

Nightclub Owner
    Oh boy that sure sucks! After all that hard work too

This event was nothing but disappointment for me so I suppose this was a fitting end to it. If I'm not totally wowed by this next event I think I'll just sit it out. This "celebration" has really lowered my interest in the game and perhaps a small break is needed.

If you think the event was a disappointment wait til you collect from the goat lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Aw man, never discount a Rainbow Pot! There are some delightful things to be found in them, the best of which is Expansion Permits which sometimes drop in multiples.
    And my eleven post never ever want to pay me back with gold runes. Ever.
    They should show the payment for items before deliveries are made.

Fashion Designer
    Just finished the event and came here to post. I read about the rainbow pots so I went to look in my inventory and had some, but also found Swanson! Ugh! I looked for that swan when it was first posted that he dropped stuff for this event. Oh well, I’m done, but why was Swanson hiding???!!!

Executive Chef
    It wasn't an error. I don't care what the official word is from S8, but months ago, just like you, my orange Flyger dropped a Permit. I was stunned because it was the first time it ever did that; of course, it was also the last time.
    Oh! then my eyes were not fooling me.. it did happen! As you said yes, it was months ago and I was stunned too.. but as I didn't see it happen again thought I was mistaken.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    2 hours and 10 minutes and I will be done. I hope this goat drops his random prizes more frequently than the ornery one (never, still)

Nightclub Owner
    I think my Ornery Goat got jealous when he saw a new goat was on the scene because the first time I collected from the OG after placing the B-day Goat he gave me a permit. For the first time ever and probably the last time ever as well. Though they have useful drops, I do hope they switch things up a bit for the next event and move on from goats. I'll never understand why they have to overuse every new animal they produce: first it was Flygers then Wyverns and Dirwolves now it's goats. There are so many other animals they could create that it baffles me when they get into a rut like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Oh! then my eyes were not fooling me.. it did happen! As you said yes, it was months ago and I was stunned too.. but as I didn't see it happen again thought I was mistaken.
    Have no fear Moon, you're not going crazy or blind, I promise. I know at least a dozen players who also commented that their orange Flygers dropped Permits only for s8 to say they don't. It's a head scratcher to be sure. That's why I go ahead and toss them on the Permit list anyway, just to err on the side of caution.

Rhino Keeper
    Giraffes. I don’t think we’ve seen giraffes yet.