Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Riverly & Bobbyrae. What a comfort just to read your comments. And you are both right. I am a switching gears & going for the lesser stress. I've too have seen so many posts about the end prize being such a disappointment. So, time to welcome the guardsman to my realm and then feed the toddler. Hugs to you both.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    My ornery goat finally dropped and expansion permit. I have to say that it is much faster getting enough permits together to expand than it used to be. It used to take days and days for me to get enough trade tickets for an expansion permit and not I am getting several expansion permits a week.
    This is what I'm finding also. They might not drop with any guaranteed frequency but I've now got a dozen or so items that drop Permits on my board so I get at least one every other day. Add in all the items dropping Trade Tickets and on the days I don't get a Permit drop, I can craft at least one. I'm averaging one expansion per week lately which will likely slow down once I move to those last few spots that require Explorer's Permits. It still feels doable with all the 'extra' materials these newer items are dropping so I should keep to my schedule with little issue.

With all that in mind, I still feel like these Birthday Goats should've been on a 22 hour timer and guaranteed a Permit each collection, simply because this is meant to be an anniversary event. I feel like these events and the prizes we obtain during them should be more special than any other for what they represent, 6 years of CS. But apparently s8 doesn't value their own anniversary as much as I do, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a very nice skunkupine collection and I do not appreciate that I didn’t receive a party skunk.

For the work and stress that were endured to complete this event, should have made that goat an amazing prize. It feels very reminiscent of the judgement gray event. I slaved over that event to lvl up that stupid pasture and in my opinion the pasture and judgement gray were not at all worth the effort. The only other event that I can remember that was worse was the tea-party event and the copious amounts of red dye needed before other flowers dropped red petals. I didn’t finish that one and quit C.S for a while after it was over.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This is what I'm finding also. They might not drop with any guaranteed frequency but I've now got a dozen or so items that drop Permits on my board so I get at least one every other day. Add in all the items dropping Trade Tickets and on the days I don't get a Permit drop, I can craft at least one. I'm averaging one expansion per week lately which will likely slow down once I move to those last few spots that require Explorer's Permits. It still feels doable with all the 'extra' materials these newer items are dropping so I should keep to my schedule with little issue.

With all that in mind, I still feel like these Birthday Goats should've been on a 22 hour timer and guaranteed a Permit each collection, simply because this is meant to be an anniversary event. I feel like these events and the prizes we obtain during them should be more special than any other for what they represent, 6 years of CS. But apparently s8 doesn't value their own anniversary as much as I do, lol.
    There's that random thing again. A few players get expansion permit drops quite frequently and the rest of us don't get any to drop. I've had 5-6 expansion dropping items on my board for 2 + months and haven't received even 1. And the only trade tickets are from the dark unicorn which 99.9 % of the time gives only 1.

Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    In Australian Eastern Standard Time zone the end time is always Thursday 11am, which is equal to:
    = Moscow. Thursday 4am
    = Paris Thursday 3am
    = London Thursday 2am
    = New York Wednesday 9pm
    = San Francisco Wednesday 6pm

Hope this helps someone plan. It helped me when I was given this when I started playing CS.
    I had lingering doubts again on my calculations so I had to come back here to triple-check and u jus nailed my doubts to the coffin. Thank u very much! Wednesday 6pm is jus enough time 4 me to finish without having to use gems! Yay!

This is a super boring event. I stopped days ago. Really bad for a birthday event

Fashion Designer
    Agree.
    B.O.R.I.N.G!!!

Agree. Boring. And dumb.

Fashion Designer
    I need to collect from Ivy's Hut 5 more times but only have 4 more collections before the event ends. As usual, I get sucked in but some of these events are just way too long. Meanwhile, my tasks list gets longer and longer.

Fashion Designer
    Can we store the birthday gift for future chopping in order to get the 40 energy when we really need it?