Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I almost went running to pull out that birthday cake to see what I had missed!
    I did too and did discover everytime I take it out of the inventory.. it has another glitch and changes what's written inside.. not useful but 'it's magic' .. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    Can someone please tell me the exact date and time this event ends?? Ive looked through the 1st page and don't see the end date. I jus wanna make sure I have enough time to complete this event.... whether i have to gem speed a lil here and there on Ivy collection instead of having to do a big gem speed @last minute. Thank u.
    You have a point there! It's not stated on First page this time nor in the purple goal book. What's stated is the value pack on sale to do with the event, but this could end before or even after.
    Outside mine now says 4days, but inside it says 3days, 14+ hours!

The start of the next new event is stated.. 20/sept.. that's Thursday.. so this should end 19/sept, Wednesday.

To be on the safe side calculate only 3 days... that way you won't run any risks.. and remember you have to 'decipher the clues' before ending.. which needs 2 extra drawings of each! Ivy included!

Having all the drawings it then takes 10minutes to decipher and end event.

I would suggest you calculate your work ahead of time.. so as not to meet any unwanted surprises, which many do. Don't wait until the last minutes as it's an automatic finish and timer may not be the same as your own home clock!

Maybe our mod SW would have the exact end of event time instead of assumption time?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    i was so done with everything except Ivy a week before event ends. 2 days to go

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Our goal books do have the timer on it - 4 days (which is rounding up). So it's normal finishing time same as every event. For me it's Thursday at 11am which is the same time when they all end. I'll ask S8 to post timing when they're back at work.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    no worries.. we all do some time or the other. being a monotonous event.. everything seems a repeat of the other. let's hope the next event is one with some original ideas.
    You are right. I've been waiting on Ivy for so long, I forgot what I was waiting to get. Lol.

Finished the event by buying some stuff as when I did the calculation was way too behind on Ivy collections. Anyway, got the birthday goat and on first collection I only got one earth wisp and a few co8ns. Say what! I spent the money only because goat supposedly drops permits and tickets so we’ll see. If the permits and tickets are extremely rare drops will not have been worth it. Time will tell.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by canyon123rose View Post
    Finished the event by buying some stuff as when I did the calculation was way too behind on Ivy collections. Anyway, got the birthday goat and on first collection I only got one earth wisp and a few co8ns. Say what! I spent the money only because goat supposedly drops permits and tickets so we’ll see. If the permits and tickets are extremely rare drops will not have been worth it. Time will tell.
    i haven’t seen any permits or tickets yet.

Is S8 going to do anything about the birthday cake being locked until level 7? I already have the goat and finished the goals.
    Is this not supposed to be showing the error message/placeholder for actual text?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cmgermaine View Post
    Is S8 going to do anything about the birthday cake being locked until level 7? I already have the goat and finished the goals.
    Is this not supposed to be showing the error message/placeholder for actual text?
    Once the current event ends, everything within the Birthday Cake should disappear and it will revert to being a decoration only like the balloons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Our goal books do have the timer on it - 4 days (which is rounding up). So it's normal finishing time same as every event. For me it's Thursday at 11am which is the same time when they all end. I'll ask S8 to post timing when they're back at work.
    Thanks SW.. 4 days rounding up is more a dead-line. I was referring to a timer with hrs/min/sec ticking, like in the Value Pack at the moment, or Community and LB events. Cause if it ends during Wednesday night.. some of us have to finish before sleeping time to be safe, and for others early Thursday morning.. but.. might just be abit too late. Many will be trying to squeeze in a last Ivy's collection instead of speeding.. so thanks for asking
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74