Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Is S8 going to do anything about the birthday cake being locked or does it just sit there with basically an error message when you try to tap on it? Smh.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First collection from Party Goat was 1 earth wisp and 1000 coins.
    That’s what I got too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cmgermaine View Post
    Is S8 going to do anything about the birthday cake being locked or does it just sit there with basically an error message when you try to tap on it? Smh.
    It becomes choppable. It's basically a 40 energy crate, but also gives gems. I think it's storable and can be used when needed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cmgermaine View Post
    My Cake was locked like yours, but after storing it and taking it out it's now become crafting building for the Pond of Sight inside.. even if it's not funtional. I think it'll be left as it is as it's not an important item and destinated to be stored as after use to craft the Drawing of Friends it becomes useless.
    The Birthday Gift as final prize is storable or choppable.. not the Cake.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Oops! Boy did I get things mixed up. Sorry!

Nightclub Owner
    The last few events that have had a limited crafting building (Meadow of the Faun, The Cove, etc) they've turned them into straight decos once the event ends. After we crafted what was needed from them we all got random crafts or the Latin place holders inside until the event timer ran down then they no long opened, so I would think the same should happen with the Birthday Cake too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I almost went running to pull out that birthday cake to see what I had missed!

Can someone please tell me the exact date and time this event ends?? Ive looked through the 1st page and don't see the end date. I jus wanna make sure I have enough time to complete this event.... whether i have to gem speed a lil here and there on Ivy collection instead of having to do a big gem speed @last minute. Thank u.

Rhino Keeper
    3and half days left. It will get over on thurs 11 am Melbourne time. Hope this helps and not confuse you further.
    Ps. This is my estimate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    no worries.. we all do some time or the other. being a monotonous event.. everything seems a repeat of the other. let's hope the next event is one with some original ideas.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74