Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    When you decipher the final clue, you get the Party Goat and the Birthday Gift. The goat is not inside the gift. I have not chopped my Birthday Gift yet. I am curious to see what others get when they chop it.
    Yes, I understood that, I was just seconded your question as I had asked it days ago and got no answer. Sorry for the confusion, didn't mean for you to think I was asking you to chop the gift to answer. I say hold on to it until you know for certain what's in there!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, I understood that, I was just seconded your question as I had asked it days ago and got no answer. Sorry for the confusion, didn't mean for you to think I was asking you to chop the gift to answer. I say hold on to it until you know for certain what's in there!
    I did my post before I saw your response. I did not think you wanted me to chop the gift. But I do want some very curious people to chop theirs. Then I will decide if it is worth it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    When you decipher the final clue, you get the Party Goat and the Birthday Gift. The goat is not inside the gift. I have not chopped my Birthday Gift yet. I am curious to see what others get when they chop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    The birthday gift is listed as storable, but you chop it and it is gone! Also am underwhelmed at the drops for the party goat! All the work and no rewards! Birthday was disappointing!
    According to post from fish63.. it seems the gift is another one of those random assignments? Post says 'it is gone', so maybe one of those gift rewards we chop then goes into our inventory or nothing if you're maxed?
    For sure when I receive mine I'll chop it immediately as I'm not intrested in keeping a souvenir of an event that was so irritating... but.. I'm exactly on-time with Ivy's collections and at level 50, have more requirements to gather.. so still.. painfully.. 'Waiting on Ivy'!!!
    Certainly the time-lag between finishing the rest of the event and 'waiting on Ivy' is a huge difference and not calculated in harmony with the other requirements.
    It's like saying.. you guys finished? ok.. now stall or speed. But I do calculate.. including the fact IF the final prize is worth it.. I choose wait.. and I'll explain why as I don't want to judge without facts.

The lucky Ornery Goat from Old Thomas's event was promising.. but from weeks of collections I'm getting only Lanterns and Wisps.. both of which are maxed, so not useful to my kingdom. This goat I see very similar and even if I need trade tickets and expansion permits.. doubt if they will drop abundantly

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	121.8 KB 
ID:	47454

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	120.2 KB 
ID:	47455
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I chopped my gift and got 40 energy, lots of coins and some gems. Sorry I can’t tell the exact amounts as they disappeared too soon. ��
    S8 please remove cap on level

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I chopped my gift and got 40 energy, lots of coins and some gems. Sorry I can’t tell the exact amounts as they disappeared too soon. ��
    Thank you for sharing! Now that I know what's inside the actual Gift Box, I can leave it in my storage as a deco without any worries. Sometimes, s8 doesn't do a very good job of explaining in-game what is what and it drives the planner in me crazy trying to solidify my next steps with vague info. Thank goodness for the forum or I'd likely have thrown in the towel years ago, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I grabbed a very faint screen shot of it right before it disappeared. I got 40 energy, 150,000 coins, 5 gems and not sure how many stars.

Executive Chef
    Moon. I have been sorely disappointed with the ornery goat also. I was "lucky" to receive it on the third day of the event. I chop it every time it's ready and have NOT received 1 expansion permit. its been a month and nothing.

I will chop my gift, but I'm 3 and a half days from getting it.

Rhino Keeper
    I just wanted to note also that I do get expansion permits from all of the flygers, not just the armored ones. I too have not gotten anything good from the ornery goat. The prize birthday goat has another 6 hours to go before I will know what he drops.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Yep...that goat is one ornery dude! Nothing but wisps from him which I'm usually maxed on too. So this new redesigned goat will most likely not drop trade tickets or expansion permits either. How sad for what's supposed to be a celebration! Disappointment grows with each passing goal. Soon I will no longer even care to do any of the new goals.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    First collection from Party Goat was 1 earth wisp and 1000 coins.