Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I noticed an increase in drops from the Dead Trees.. now at least 1 drop each tree and had a max of 3 drops. Before many chopped trees were null. For collections on farm houses, chickens, skunk spawning, watch towers, acer trees.. I find the drops like before.

I do think though when a 'booster' is put on sale.. especially at half price, it looses some of it's power. The reason I got it is to add to the walker collection in the Town Square, without any other expectations. It would have been a dream come true if the booster doubled Ivy's collection now and then so we could finish with this 'painful' waiting time.

Personally I'm ready to give up cause of Ivy's Hut! I'm a patient person, but not over this long period of 15 days! It seems a never ending process as progress can hardly be seen and we just count the painful days left. More than being excited I'm near the end to receive the final prize.. it'll be a relief the suffering is over and not even look what the prize is.

For me this event was programmed on a 7day event but was stretched, adding the 'Decipher the Clue' part to be adapted to a 15day period, which actually, makes no sense in the birthday story anyway. Why should we decipher clues from the beginning when we have already collected all of them already? The goal had already been concluded at the first stage.

Here's to wishing another day of 'patience' out there to all who are hanging on and 'Waiting on Ivy'!
    I’m set to finish at about 7:30ish tonight, all things being equal. This is one of the few events I have been able to finish at all even though I am a level 40something player and have a smallish herd of alicorns and the royal dark unicorn. I keep looking back at page 1 wondering what I missed because I have all of six days left on the timer! When I first started I swore I wouldn’t be able to finish because who had time to chop and collect all these things?! I almost gave up too! Lol. Now I’m working through the Sabina goals while I wait on Ivy to get home so I can go visit her and get that final drawing I need to decipher the code.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I noticed an increase in drops from the Dead Trees.. now at least 1 drop each tree and had a max of 3 drops. Before many chopped trees were null. For collections on farm houses, chickens, skunk spawning, watch towers, acer trees.. I find the drops like before.

I do think though when a 'booster' is put on sale.. especially at half price, it looses some of it's power. The reason I got it is to add to the walker collection in the Town Square, without any other expectations. It would have been a dream come true if the booster doubled Ivy's collection now and then so we could finish with this 'painful' waiting time.

Personally I'm ready to give up cause of Ivy's Hut! I'm a patient person, but not over this long period of 15 days! It seems a never ending process as progress can hardly be seen and we just count the painful days left. More than being excited I'm near the end to receive the final prize.. it'll be a relief the suffering is over and not even look what the prize is.

For me this event was programmed on a 7day event but was stretched, adding the 'Decipher the Clue' part to be adapted to a 15day period, which actually, makes no sense in the birthday story anyway. Why should we decipher clues from the beginning when we have already collected all of them already? The goal had already been concluded at the first stage.

Here's to wishing another day of 'patience' out there to all who are hanging on and 'Waiting on Ivy'!
    Great assessment of this whole awful goal! I know I'm not that dim witted so how could my avatar be...lol.
    The last several goals have been nonsensical in terms of dialogue & repetitiveness (? Is that a word?).
    And I got the troll at the beginning hoping the drops from Ivy would occasionally be 2 drawings but I guess I give S8 too much credit. 🙄 Drops from the other sources aren't bad but the price upfront was way too much for the returns.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Great assessment of this whole awful goal! I know I'm not that dim witted so how could my avatar be...lol.
    The last several goals have been nonsensical in terms of dialogue & repetitiveness (? Is that a word?).
    And I got the troll at the beginning hoping the drops from Ivy would occasionally be 2 drawings but I guess I give S8 too much credit. 🙄 Drops from the other sources aren't bad but the price upfront was way too much for the returns.
    I agree with the dialogue comments and I feel for all the folks who paid full price for the walker at the start of the event. I recall when they released the first walker that offered boosts, (Woodland Rider) I made a point of asking specifically for details on this so-called boosting. I, too, thought that perhaps it doubled drops like the Elven Boosts do. But alas, the official answer I was given was: "Drops after getting the new citizen are boosted, but they do not become 100% drops." That's when I decided that I would never pay full price for these Booster Walkers, and instead wait for them to be on sale. Call me crazy but I really think that for 400 gems they should double drop rates or at least make them a guarantee.

Rhino Keeper
    I am now done with chickens! I don’t want to see another chicken any time soon. Now onward to chopping red acers

Fashion Designer
    I have everything I need except for Ivy’s hut and about 150 trees to chop !ugh!

Executive Chef
    I'm waiting on Ivy and making the 10 drawings as needed. At this point there's no rush. It really is a nice pace for me now. Royal Exchange trading is going nonstop.
    The birthday cake mystery will probably be revealed after the event is over? I suppose. IDK.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I agree with the dialogue comments and I feel for all the folks who paid full price for the walker at the start of the event. I recall when they released the first walker that offered boosts, (Woodland Rider) I made a point of asking specifically for details on this so-called boosting. I, too, thought that perhaps it doubled drops like the Elven Boosts do. But alas, the official answer I was given was: "Drops after getting the new citizen are boosted, but they do not become 100% drops." That's when I decided that I would never pay full price for these Booster Walkers, and instead wait for them to be on sale. Call me crazy but I really think that for 400 gems they should double drop rates or at least make them a guarantee.
    For 400 gems it should poop everything you need for each level. All at once. Maybe twice a day. Just sayin...

Fashion Designer
    The birthday gift is listed as storable, but you chop it and it is gone! Also am underwhelmed at the drops for the party goat! All the work and no rewards! Birthday was disappointing!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    The birthday gift is listed as storable, but you chop it and it is gone! Also am underwhelmed at the drops for the party goat! All the work and no rewards! Birthday was disappointing!
    I was a bit confused on the gift aspect myself. So, when we decipher the final clue, we get the gift but what did you receive for chopping it? Was it the Goat or something else like coins and energy? I was considering not chopping it at all like I did with the Pirate Treasure Chest thing from Tell No Tales but if it's the actual goat inside then I guess I'll have to chop it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    For 400 gems it should poop everything you need for each level. All at once. Maybe twice a day. Just sayin...
    I certainly agree. I bought it hoping it would indeed increase the drops so I could finish on time without having sleepless nights - it didn't! I probably won't do that again - it was a waste of precious gems!