Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Reusing the birthday theme again this year has just raised more questions than ever in my mind regarding the personal histories of the characters in our realms. Such as: if this is our birthday party, does that mean that we share a birthday with the Baron? Or is our birthday just very near to his? Either way, why did we not share the celebration with him? As selfish as he's known to be, I find it hard to believe that the Baron would be so helpful with the planning of our party without kicking up a fuss that his birthday is not being celebrated too. Or are birthdays only celebrated randomly in our realms? Because the Ruler seemed very surprised to learn this was their birthday! When you really think about it, it doesn't hold up well. Maybe if this event was more engaging or held my interest more I wouldn't be so focused on the plot holes in the story behind it, lol.
    Yesssssss! Why is the Baron so helpful and quiet. What’s up with that?

Rhino Keeper
    For goal 12 it says it needs 6 drawings of Ivy, but I thought one less was needed? If I need 6 I'm definitely not going to make it. Five is only possible if I don't miss any collections other than the ones I calculated to be missing.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    I've just reached step 11 and am wondering why S8 warns me that the "items will be consumed, do I really want to use them" when I have to complete this step or else I can't finish the quest

AND, OF COURSE, once again proving S8 can code a usage confirmation step, I want my 500+ gems back that have been stolen in gem traps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    I am trying to figure out whether to use gems/ buy the value pack. Not sure whether we have Verizon signal/power for WiFi with Florence where I live. I was unable to finish the Halloween event with Matthew. So, decisions, decisions. Is the goat worth it?
    Maybe you will have to buy a value pack. Last September for Irma, we lost power for about five days. We all hope that this little goat will be very special since it is a birthday celebration.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to all who will be affected by this monster hurricane. Take care and be safe!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    For goal 12 it says it needs 6 drawings of Ivy, but I thought one less was needed? If I need 6 I'm definitely not going to make it. Five is only possible if I don't miss any collections other than the ones I calculated to be missing.
    The one less for Ivy needed showed up in Goal 10.
    The context of previous posts was concerning goals 10 -12.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-12-18 at 08:06 AM.

Has anyone actually purchased the party troll? I'm curious if it has any meaningful influence on drop rates as advertised...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I've just reached step 11 and am wondering why S8 warns me that the "items will be consumed, do I really want to use them" when I have to complete this step or else I can't finish the quest

AND, OF COURSE, once again proving S8 can code a usage confirmation step, I want my 500+ gems back that have been stolen in gem traps.
    Exactly. I just accidentally spent gem to buy the dainty watchtower when I was trying to buy the regular one. Grrr... I don’t need a dainty tower!

Rhino Keeper
    Any one clicked on the birthdaycake after it has dropped the picture of friends?

Mine now says 'locked until level 7' and the lovely Latin filler text is back on the right hand side. Where did we see that before?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The one less for Ivy needed showed up in Goal 10.
    The context of previous posts was concerning goals 10 -12.
    Yeah I'm aware of that, but when I did my initial calculations a couple of days ago I still thought it was 3 and 5 drawings of Ivy.

I did some new calculations and I might make it, when I speed up Ivy's hut once (I always end up collection a little too late) on friday morning before I go to work. Should be one or two gems, that's doable. Then I still might not make it due to the massive energy needed for collecting the rest of the items.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Hold up, why didn?t I check on this before? Didn?t even bother since the last event that required chicken didn?t include geese. Getting out all my geese, mother goose and the ugly one.

ION, waiting on Ivy is very boring. What?s the point of calling on someone who is never home! Yawn
    My geese haven?t dropped any of Ivy?s drawings and I just got to 12 with 8 days left so I might make it if I collect from IVY every time. We need 6 for this so must collect 2x per day to make one. I?m getting tired and bored... starting to not care if I complete these anymore.