Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    My cake still has it?s crate and now say locked until goal 7! I?m on goal 12. Six Ivy?s and I?m finished!

Executive Chef
    So no more goals after 12? Or is it a SURPRISE! I hope our Ruler(us) will be thrilled with the gift.

Rhino Keeper
    I tend to agree with you on this one. Its taxing and very tiresome

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=eastie41;1539638]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Goal 12:
    Draw Ivy (You have never had a friend like me!) 0/4
    Draw Old Thomas (Your present was Thomas? idea.) 0/4
    Draw Sir Thurston (I think this really captures his likeness!) 0/4
    Decipher the Clues (Can you figure out what your last present is?) 0/1

Hi Stymie52!
    Thanks for posting these two steps for 11 and 12!

You are very welcome!

The holdup in my realm is the party skunkupine. Apparantly they partied too much and are now passed out.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've removed the red text about crafting Drawings ahead.

Fashion Designer
    When you get to the potion shop you need 6 of each picture to decipher.

Fashion Designer
    My book doesn’t show anything past 12! What am I missing?

Fashion Designer
    Shibuyacloth - thank you as always for compiling all the needs for the events and helping us determine energy usage. As I look at this, I don't see Drawing of Sir Thurston listed.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Is this birthday event supposed to be in Young Ruler's honor? I feel so miserable as the birthday person though, lol.

Things that notably drain my Energy:
    - Dead Trees
    - Chickens
    - Farmhouses
    - Party Skunkupines + Ponds (takes 4-7 just to spawn, mostly 7)

Red Acer Trees do drain my Energy, but it's at least similar to previous events. My Watchtower drops are actually OK, which is good because Farmhouse, Ponds, Chickens, and trees are currently filling up my extra space. It's my priority to gather the remaining items Watchtowers drop so I can free up space for more Farmhouses or Chickens depending on which one has worst drop rates. Plus, Watchtowers are so ugly, I want them out of my kingdom ASAP, haha.

The rest of the event drops are super super super stingy, way worse than usual. If this is a birthday event to celebrate, I disagree with the ones holding the party, as it isn't a fun event at all. Not only does it have its usual tediousness, but it's taking more Energy than usual to gather items, which further exacerbates how tedious it is. If I didn't need a lot of Wood/Living Wood anyway, I think this would be the first event I willingly don't complete. If this happened to be a Rock Outcropping-chopping event, I certainly would have stopped because it's too much trouble if I'm not at least getting something I need out of it.

Wracking my brain for positive points... I thought the Drawing of Skunkupine is especially cute. I also appreciate the Magic Forge and Potion Shop being utilized, rather than everything being crammed into the Workshop.

Also, is Faerie Balloons item kind of random? Shouldn't it be Birthday Balloons to fit with the theme? Maybe Faeries will show up later in the dialogue? But looking at the items only, they stick out as an item that doesn't seem to belong even though they are balloons - I keep fixating on the random Faerie part. The fact that discriminatory Thurston somehow has a Party Troll friend is weird to me as well.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]