Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Hopefully an hourly energy dropping tree AND an hourly expansion permit dropping animal...for free...not for gems :-D
    Anything would be better than that goat from chests the last event, I was lucky enough to get him on the 3rd day of the event but he hasn't drop a permit yet. It's been over 3 weeks of nothing from him. He must be eating them instead.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Or maybe whatever drops expansion permits more times a day?
    I've catched up on my forum reading.. it's s8's birthday party and usually.. there're great surprises!
    I def preferred last year?s birthday event. I got 6 or 8 Ali?s. Can?t remember exactly but it was fab. I know it wasn?t great for a lot of people. But this event reminds me of the flower shoppe event and I was so bored in that one after the first day that I had to force myself to play. And because I was getting ready for my mother in law?s visit, I wasn?t really good at doing that. So I ended up having to spend gems at the end to finish. I feel like I am on the verge of running into that problem. They have worn this type of event thoroughly out.

Fashion Designer
    Is this a bug? Completed 11. Got the cake and crafted the picture. Am now on 12, but cake still has a crate over it. Says to make a friends picture, but won’t let me?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I def preferred last year?s birthday event. I got 6 or 8 Ali?s. Can?t remember exactly but it was fab. I know it wasn?t great for a lot of people. But this event reminds me of the flower shoppe event and I was so bored in that one after the first day that I had to force myself to play. And because I was getting ready for my mother in law?s visit, I wasn?t really good at doing that. So I ended up having to spend gems at the end to finish. I feel like I am on the verge of running into that problem. They have worn this type of event thoroughly out.
    That is pretty much the situation I'm in too, minus the mother in law's visit. I'm just not engaging in this one and even had to set a timer for Ivy because I'm just not logging in enough to guarantee I'll see when she's ready. Initially I thought maybe it was burn out from over-playing during the Hunt but I think you're right and this format just doesn't hold my interest any longer. I'll finish the event, to be sure, but it will just be so I know I finished not because I'm excited to get to the end.

I'm confused. I'm barely on 7 and am trying to read through this to get a better understanding of what's ahead. So, Goal 10.... it ask us to draw 3 Ivys, and then Goal 12 to "decipher clues", it ask for 6 Ivys. Does the already drawn 3 in goal 10 count towards goal 12; and we only have to draw 3 more or do we have to draw 3 PLUS 6= 9 Ivys??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Is this a bug? Completed 11. Got the cake and crafted the picture. Am now on 12, but cake still has a crate over it. Says to make a friends picture, but won’t let me?
    If you crafted the picture, it must be in your inventory if you collected it. We probably only need one picture. I do not know what we need it for in the future, perhaps nothing but simply to advance. Good luck with all the pictures.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    I'm confused. I'm barely on 7 and am trying to read through this to get a better understanding of what's ahead. So, Goal 10.... it ask us to draw 3 Ivys, and then Goal 12 to "decipher clues", it ask for 6 Ivys. Does the already drawn 3 in goal 10 count towards goal 12; and we only have to draw 3 more or do we have to draw 3 PLUS 6= 9 Ivys??
    In Goal 12, there are the 6 pictures of Ivy needed. Any pictures crafted earlier do not count towards the 6 required in Goal 12. So sorry!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish we could purge our inventory of the unused items.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by arhoneybee View Post
    I wish we could purge our inventory of the unused items.
    A few months back during a ?rate this event?, I suggested a new building where we could trade old unused items for random useful items. Nothing yet....

I agree. Would be super to convert all the desert glass, random flower petals, etc....into SOMETHING useful like stone, wood, crops.....nothing overly fancy, but it?s a little ridiculous that I have NINE gigantic heart shaped decorations, a whole village of gingerbread houses, etc...that I can?t even sell for 0 coins because the game won?t let me

Rhino Keeper
    Just wonder how many times i need to click at the stable b4 the 3rd corner of the fragment goal will drop from stable. I had clicked 4 times but not sure how many times more i need to do it. Now just waiting for this 3rd corner to complete the main goal. It will be another 3-hr wait...sigh...