Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Energy required is really unbelievable.
    Strongly agree. And because events are now back-to-back, there is no time in between to replenish our energy. I enjoyed the time when we had a break between events. We could build up our coins and energy, renovate our kingdoms, and enjoy the game. Now the pace is so frenetic.

Quick rant. I’m getting really sick of S8 stealing all of my energy and items! I will have gone through and collected/chopped a lot of things, (not just 4 or 5, but literally at least 30 things) and the game will reset, all of my energy will be gone but the things I chopped/collected from will have reset too so not only do I not have any of the items I collected/chopped but I also won’t have any of my energy either! This is happening more and more frequently and it’s making me strongly considering quitting this game and I’ve been playing for at least 5 years.

Rhino Keeper
    Is this all we are doing?? Drawing the same pictures of Ivy and Old Thomas over and over again??

Rhino Keeper
    For what it's worth, I actually like this event category with sub-goals. So many different items to collect from, and not a building to upgrade with the same items for each level.

Sorry, not trying to ruin a good steam of bashing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Is this all we are doing?? Drawing the same pictures of Ivy and Old Thomas over and over again??
    Aside from picking a few tomatoes and fishing a bit, I think that's all we're doing.( I can't remember the other side goals that have come and gone)
    But I love the idea of looking for clues, kind of like a scavenger hunt.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be more fun if it changed to drawing pictures of other people. Just something to make it a little different. Why do Thomas and Ivy over and over when you could add Sabina or Greselda or a cute animal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesipad View Post
    Quick rant. I’m getting really sick of S8 stealing all of my energy and items! I will have gone through and collected/chopped a lot of things, (not just 4 or 5, but literally at least 30 things) and the game will reset, all of my energy will be gone but the things I chopped/collected from will have reset too so not only do I not have any of the items I collected/chopped but I also won’t have any of my energy either! This is happening more and more frequently and it’s making me strongly considering quitting this game and I’ve been playing for at least 5 years.
    I have gotten to the point that I hard close my game every time I go to play. I have had several things disappear before but now that I hard close all the time it does not happen. (fingers crossed)
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    I am so bored I hardly want to play.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Strongly agree. And because events are now back-to-back, there is no time in between to replenish our energy. I enjoyed the time when we had a break between events. We could build up our coins and energy, renovate our kingdoms, and enjoy the game. Now the pace is so frenetic.
    Well...I guess building up coins and energy means less temptation to spend real money to buy bundles or whatever else s8’s selling...so...back to back events it will be. Good for their game “economy” I suppose.

I got got the Birthday cow and...sigh... 1 milk 1 star and coins. I had such high expectations of that cow. Not sure why.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Goal 9
    Shooing the Party Skunkupines (this is directing me to ponds, so I assume it spawns a Party Skunkupine which drops a picture of a sword)
    Drawing of Sir Thurston: 1 Hour in Magic Forge
    Picture from Dead Trees 0/12
    Picture from Watchtowers 0/3
    Picture from Party Skunkupines 0/4

Strangely, collecting from my first Watchtower gave me 2 drawings
    The party skunkupine takes 10 hits, drops energy while taking his beating and after he is ****ed he drops a drawing of a sword and star and energy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C79140E7-6A05-41CC-B972-9452FB1E097B.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	47324

Name:	6E9436A6-7069-46ED-BF3C-CA4EF5EABF12.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	47325

Name:	EDC6987A-ECA9-4FCF-8CA7-8FF445C49BA2.jpeg