Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    L
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I need to collect from Ivy's Hut 5 more times but only have 4 more collections before the event ends. As usual, I get sucked in but some of these events are just way too long. Meanwhile, my tasks list gets longer and longer.
    I totally agree with this and the last few comments.
    We were travelling for two days on a ferry with no wifi and I just could not recover so I have called it a day. This must be the fouth time I have been unable to complete. F R U S T R A T I N G.
    There should be some allowances built in to allow for REAL LIFE.

Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    There should be some allowances built in to allow for REAL LIFE.
    I know this isn't helping, but my girlfriend lives in these games LOL!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I know this isn't helping, but my girlfriend lives in these games LOL!
    It sure helps to have a good laugh.. I bet no one would have expected a post like that. Thanks for cheering up!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This is what I'm finding also. They might not drop with any guaranteed frequency but I've now got a dozen or so items that drop Permits on my board so I get at least one every other day. Add in all the items dropping Trade Tickets and on the days I don't get a Permit drop, I can craft at least one. I'm averaging one expansion per week lately which will likely slow down once I move to those last few spots that require Explorer's Permits. It still feels doable with all the 'extra' materials these newer items are dropping so I should keep to my schedule with little issue.

With all that in mind, I still feel like these Birthday Goats should've been on a 22 hour timer and guaranteed a Permit each collection, simply because this is meant to be an anniversary event. I feel like these events and the prizes we obtain during them should be more special than any other for what they represent, 6 years of CS. But apparently s8 doesn't value their own anniversary as much as I do, lol.
    Hello could you say which are those permit dropping items? Thanks!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    In Australian Eastern Standard Time zone the end time is always Thursday 11am, which is equal to:
    = Moscow. Thursday 4am
    = Paris Thursday 3am
    = London Thursday 2am
    = New York Wednesday 9pm
    = San Francisco Wednesday 6pm

Hope this helps someone plan. It helped me when I was given this when I started playing CS.
    Very helpful.....I?m in NY but am leaving for France on Saturday. Not that I plan to spend a whole lot of time on my ipad but I?ll probably check in occasionally.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Can we store the birthday gift for future chopping in order to get the 40 energy when we really need it?
    I've done this in the past with many different choppables and have never had an issue so I'm treating this B-day Gift the same and storing mine also. I feel pretty confident that we won't have any issues if/when we decide to chop them but do keep in mind that nothing is a guarantee when it comes to s8.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    Hello could you say which are those permit dropping items? Thanks!!!
    Rainbow Pots (from Rainbow Ali), Worker Trade (from Mystic Tent), White Flyger, Armored Flyger, Original Direwolf, Royal Lion, Fire Fly Cove, Ornery Goat, Birthday Goat.

Others have reported that the regular, orange Flyger has dropped a Permit for them but SW checked with s8 a while back and their official answer was that they do not drop Permits so make of that what you will...

For future reference, the complete and frequently updated list of resources for any and every thing can be found here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=laudenum;1540627]In Australian Eastern Standard Time zone the end time is always Thursday 11am, which is equal to:
    = Moscow. Thursday 4am
    = Paris Thursday 3am
    = London Thursday 2am
    = New York Wednesday 9pm
    = San Francisco Wednesday 6pm

I should add that these times are only relevant at the present time due to countries starting or finishing daylight savings time at various dates.

You can workout your time by checking world clock times on your device or the Internet and compare with San Francisco.

Fashion Designer
    This is gonna sound stupid, but if you used to regularly get good drops from a thing and aren't anymore ... put it in the bank for a while. (less than a day.) I *think* (speculation) that sometimes an item needs a little reset or whatever. A friend got no tokens from her Lorelei (sapphires) pond 2 monster hunts running. She banked it and the next day it started giving tokens again. So, it won't hurt to put your stingy item on time-out to think it over, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Rainbow Pots (from Rainbow Ali), Worker Trade (from Mystic Tent), White Flyger, Armored Flyger, Original Direwolf, Royal Lion, Fire Fly Cove, Ornery Goat, Birthday Goat.

Others have reported that the regular, orange Flyger has dropped a Permit for them but SW checked with s8 a while back and their official answer was that they do not drop Permits so make of that what you will...
    To add to the list above is the Dark Unicorn.. which has a guranteed drop of at least 1 Ticket every 8hrs, but I've seen up to 3 even if not often. This is our only source of a 'guranteed' ticket drop.. so far as the others are random and not frequent.

Referring to the regular, orange Flyger posted above.. months ago it 'seemed' to me it had dropped a Permit, but must have been my error as has never repeated. They're all standing side by side with the other permit dropping Flygers and in that area there're 10 different Flygers, 6 different DireWolves, 2 MeadowWolves, 4 Armored Lions.. so when I tap all.. it's easy to make a mistake.
    The Flygers & Co. don't drop so often in my kingdom.. maybe each once a month, it's difficult expanding a plot, as most need 9 Permits or the Explorers Permit which are 10 Permits. It's however slow work.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Referring to the regular, orange Flyger posted above.. months ago it 'seemed' to me it had dropped a Permit, but must have been my error as has never repeated.
    It wasn't an error. I don't care what the official word is from S8, but months ago, just like you, my orange Flyger dropped a Permit. I was stunned because it was the first time it ever did that; of course, it was also the last time.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 09-18-18 at 08:46 AM.