Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Are you sure you don't have it already. Because it's a new item the graphics for it may not load in time for you to see it drop. Check the cake goal again and see if the 3rd corner is ticked.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Are you sure you don't have it already. Because it's a new item the graphics for it may not load in time for you to see it drop. Check the cake goal again and see if the 3rd corner is ticked.
    No it is not ticked. Collected another time from my 2 level 9 stables. Still not ticked. Tempted to just skipped it with 4 gems as i had sped up the collection and wasted a few gems already. Is it due to L9 stable?

Rhino Keeper
    Are the drop rates from the watchtowers very bad...? Stuck on goal 9... cant draw thurston yet... already draw another ivy - was that bad? I read somewhere in this tread that drawings don?t count if made before the goal asks for it...?

I don?t really want to clutter my kingdom more with building tons of watchtowers......

Farm Supplier
    One of my my Level 9 Stables dropped the piece on the second attempt.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Are the drop rates from the watchtowers very bad...? Stuck on goal 9... cant draw thurston yet... already draw another ivy - was that bad? I read somewhere in this tread that drawings don?t count if made before the goal asks for it...?

I don?t really want to clutter my kingdom more with building tons of watchtowers......
    Drop rates from watchtowers are not great. From 5 towers I'm lucky to get 2, never more. Chickens are the ones holding out on me - from 20+ chickens I might get 2, 3 if I'm lucky. Yeesh.

4+ ponds for a party skunk, 9 farmhouses for 1 drop ... I guess overall the drop rates for this event are fairly poor. And I'm wasting clicks doing other stuff, like always. >.<

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    No it is not ticked. Collected another time from my 2 level 9 stables. Still not ticked. Tempted to just skipped it with 4 gems as i had sped up the collection and wasted a few gems already. Is it due to L9 stable?
    Just coming back to the forum to update that my stable finally dropped the 3rd part after my 7th or 8th attempt. Phew...can now move on to the next goal...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post

I am 4/36 for drops from the towers. Not a good drop rate at all.

Executive Chef
    So I just saw the new warning at the top of the thread about not making any drawings ahead of time. So if I am on goal 9 and I make extra Thomas drawings, they won?t count towards goal 10?!?!?!?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    So I just saw the new warning at the top of the thread about not making any drawings ahead of time. So if I am on goal 9 and I make extra Thomas drawings, they won?t count towards goal 10?!?!?!?
    That?s what I am afraid of too... I have a finished ivy drawing already and on goal 9... waiting for the watchtowers to drop one last piece...... (to move to next goal....)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by teaganblackthorne View Post
    I am 4/36 for drops from the towers. Not a good drop rate at all.
    Omg! I really don?t want 36 towers....