Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

On goal 8 and I have put out 6 watchtowers and collected from them twice and not a single drop! Has anyone else got none? Or is there something else I need to do?
    Last edited by ranne58; 09-10-18 at 04:13 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ranne58 View Post
    On goal 8 and I have put out 6 watchtowers and collected from them twice and not a single drop! Has anyone else got none? Or is there something else I need to do?
    Keep at it, the pictures will eventually come. I remember it took a few rounds of collecting before the pictures started to drop.

Bored with the waiting for It's but. I hate any and every thing that has to do with the waiting game. On another note, I have my life back now lol
    Last edited by macailla1967; 09-10-18 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Was replying to another post and not sure how it ended up here

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    Just coming back to the forum to update that my stable finally dropped the 3rd part after my 7th or 8th attempt. Phew...can now move on to the next goal...
    I have been clicking the stable all day with no luck

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Keep at it, the pictures will eventually come. I remember it took a few rounds of collecting before the pictures started to drop.
    Finally got one! Hope next round is better!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ranne58 View Post
    Finally got one! Hope next round is better!
    Lol...one can only hope while lowering one’s expectations.

Rhino Keeper
    the games so slow and the forums so quite!!

Fashion Designer
    Just chopped a dead tree and got no coded messages! Seriously!! Thought getting one coded message per tree was bad but not getting any is ridiculous!

Yep - I must admit I feel that this quest is extremely boring and tedious - more than most. I so hope it is worth it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    the games so slow and the forums so quite!!
    We're "waiting on Ivy!" nothing much to say while doing this.. lol!
    Simply boring and yawning while we do. A pothole we can't even climb out cause even if we speed something here.. there're so many others to wait for it's not worthwhile speeding any if we're on-time.
    No way to detour around it.. just have to "wait".
    Anniras posted earlier maybe she's going through a burn-out period caused by the time spent on the MH.. but that was satisfying as more time you spend.. the more gold tokens you collected, eagerly counting how many more you needed and what you could craft. This is not burning out.

In this event.. wait! That's what causes the lack of excitement even if it's S8's birthday party. Happy Birthday s8.. we're hanging on ..but so tired and annoyed with the slow pace of Ivy's collection with no way to even hope of crafting an extra Ivy's drawing somewhere else to speedup the pace.
    We just have to be patient and tolerant.. waiting until the time will come! Positive fact is we can do lots of RL things inbetween, but then.. we forget we have an event that needs attention.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 09-10-18 at 10:45 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74