Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    yes, my suggestion and continue to spend the energy that is left over in dead trees, because it will take hundreds of energy in them to make the figure of ivy and others that will still appear in the next chapters, red trees will also be accurate and chickens and farmhouses, but without doubt the dead trees (coded message) we need hundreds so hop hop hop
    Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    no in 7th
    goal 7
    decipher the clues --- 2 drawing ivy, 2 drawing old tomas, 2 wisp lanterne
    ps - drawing old tomas ist to do on goal 5 and 6
    drawing old tomas --- 12 coded message, 8 drawing ot (coming from chickens), 4 drawing telescope (farmhouses)
    dead trees (coded message) will need hundreds

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Thanks.
    you are welcome

Farm Supplier
    This is a birthday event .. which if I recall my time of year is actually the Castle Story anniversary. Hence, I'm guessing the party theme fits. As an anniversary event, I would suppose (prob incorrectly) this event would be simple and easily paced, without super high levels of energy needed to obtain the birthday prizes as a gift from S8 to us for being such fantastic game players. At least hoping it's a light 14 days.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    This is a birthday event .. which if I recall my time of year is actually the Castle Story anniversary. Hence, I'm guessing the party theme fits. As an anniversary event, I would suppose (prob incorrectly) this event would be simple and easily paced, without super high levels of energy needed to obtain the birthday prizes as a gift from S8 to us for being such fantastic game players. At least hoping it's a light 14 days.
    Well, according to a few posts above, we'll be waiting on Ivy for many days to craft more Ivy drawings. Waiting on Ivy for items is not easy paced or light in my opinion ...lol.
    Why are we crafting more Ivy drawings anyway? What was wrong with it? Did the first one not come out right? There's no building to upgrade with a bunch of them so I'm just wondering the point of making 2 or 3 more.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Yep think this is Storm8?s attempt at a Castle Story birthday.
    I?m pretty underwhelmed tho.

Would?ve enjoyed a cool castle-style building to add to our kingdoms.
    (Similar to the Jousting Arena birthday celebrations)
    Or some new trades added to our Trade Exchange.
    (Some Elven, Mermaid and Faerie trades would?ve been cool!)

Also would love for an event that reopens the Forest Workshop!
    It?s such a beautiful design!!
    It?s always in my kingdom despite being deco only.
    First goal could just be to build it - players that have it already would just auto-complete.

This event is seeming to follow the format of the Tell No Tales event, from a couple months back.
    If memory serves me correctly it was a pretty intense event - a lot of energy needed with not a lot of room for missing Ivy?s House.

Update:
    I just looked back at Tell No Tales and looks like we’ll need 24 Ivy’s Hut Drawings.
    Meaning you can only miss 4 collections from Ivy’s Hut over the next two weeks.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 09-06-18 at 08:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if Toadstool Farmhouses work? Mine don’t seem to

Haven't seen anyone post goal #5 yet so here it is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32C77176-2E70-4042-9E1B-4139F56BCB39.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	47279
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-06-18 at 08:27 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Surely there's going to be another way coming up to get Ivy's hut drawing, like adventures or something. Don't think I can cope with the slow pace if there isn't.

Nightclub Owner
    Well, mother nature decided I shouldn't be able to access the internet today and had storms ravage the area to knock out the power. Luckily I had just enough time to complete the Ivy goal and get all of the relevant items out my inventory before we lost power/internet/any connection to civilization. It's only now that I'm able to get started in earnest on this event and I thank all the posters for sharing the goals that are ahead of me.

Initial thoughts: The event itself seems pretty standard so I'm not expecting many surprises. I am very happy to see that I've finally got a use for the thousand of Plant in a Log my Treeples have given me. I also like that they've gone with the event format that offers a bit more variety in the tasks. Though we know it's not totally free of repetition, the various items we have to collect from and visit makes it feel less redundant overall.

The Party Troll is something I need! I can totally see him lumbering over in his party hat to visit my Cupid Trolls who have also been ostracized from the Troll community for being too domesticated and will better understand him. However, I will not purchase this new walker for 400 gems to raise my drop rates. I do not think drop rates should be dependent on gem spending nor do I want to spend that many gems on something that will be useless in the long run so I'll wait until it is on sale before I even consider purchasing.

Happy to see the event prize has a chance at dropping expansion supplies but feel that perhaps another goat so soon isn't the most creative option. I'm a bit confused on what the Birthday Cow will provide so I can only hope that those decos shown in the pic have drops. When I realized this was a birthday/CS anniversary event I got very excited but then after seeing the pop ups, was a bit let down. Last year's anniversary event (Baron's Birthday) was so amazing and offered such a wide array of great, useful prizes that I was expecting more. I'm holding out hope that they'll give us something either on par with the BB event or at least try to mix it up and give us something unexpected and new before the end of the month.

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast