Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    When you decipher the final clue, you get the Party Goat and the Birthday Gift. The goat is not inside the gift. I have not chopped my Birthday Gift yet. I am curious to see what others get when they chop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I grabbed a very faint screen shot of it right before it disappeared. I got 40 energy, 150,000 coins, 5 gems and not sure how many stars.
    As has been stated, you get the birthday goat as a separate reward on its' own, not from the gift. Since people were curious I also chopped my birthday present, and got the same as other people. bobbyrae's numbers sound right: 150k coins, energy, and 5 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I was excited to get the 250 extra crowns at the end. Finally had enough for the Guardsman (more importantly, his DOGs). Love the Dobermans who are now guarding my gate.

Yeah, the goat has literally been a ?goat? for me on the first drop. Coins and a wisp. The 150,000 coins in the gift barely paid back what I spent on those dead trees.

Executive Chef
    My events always end Weds afternoon Eastern time (just before for Wednesday Warrior)

Executive Chef
    Last night I went to bed my round-up timer said 4 days.. it's now Monday morning 6:30am and I see 3 days on my round-up timer. It changes during sleeptime so players in EU like me better end the event before sleeptime.. or they'll find a big surprise in the morning, thinking they can collect from Ivy once more. We have to end our event long before time-out.

Usually I finish events with a day or two freetime.. so I have never paid attention.. but with Ivy's tedious 15day collection.. it's easy to miscalculate judging the round-up timer.

When we go to bed it'll say 1day left, so one thinks we have time as that's 24hrs, but on awakening it'll be already finished. I'm aware of the fact.. I just wish to warn others, beforehand, in my position.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Adding myself to the comments asking for a non-roundup time counter. I thought it was me who didn't see it...

Fashion Designer
    My birthday cake says: locked til level 7. What level 7? Sorry if this has already been answered, I have very limited Internet access with this forever hurricane. Basically from ca 2:00 AM till about 6:00 AM, when everybody is asleep.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    My birthday cake says: locked til level 7. What level 7? Sorry if this has already been answered, I have very limited Internet access with this forever hurricane. Basically from ca 2:00 AM till about 6:00 AM, when everybody is asleep.
    it doesn't mean anything- it's a coding error. It will be deco in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    You have a point there! It's not stated on First page this time nor in the purple goal book. What's stated is the value pack on sale to do with the event, but this could end before or even after.
    Outside mine now says 4days, but inside it says 3days, 14+ hours!

The start of the next new event is stated.. 20/sept.. that's Thursday.. so this should end 19/sept, Wednesday.

To be on the safe side calculate only 3 days... that way you won't run any risks.. and remember you have to 'decipher the clues' before ending.. which needs 2 extra drawings of each! Ivy included!

Having all the drawings it then takes 10minutes to decipher and end event.

I would suggest you calculate your work ahead of time.. so as not to meet any unwanted surprises, which many do. Don't wait until the last minutes as it's an automatic finish and timer may not be the same as your own home clock!

Maybe our mod SW would have the exact end of event time instead of assumption time?
    Thank u MoonVillage! Looks like I won't have to gem speed on Ivy at all... as long I set my timers and collect every 12hrs. Ive already got everything else done and now waiting on only 2 Ivy paintings (4 Ivy collections). Hope I dont screw up!

Rhino Keeper
    In Australian Eastern Standard Time zone the end time is always Thursday 11am, which is equal to:
    = Moscow. Thursday 4am
    = Paris Thursday 3am
    = London Thursday 2am
    = New York Wednesday 9pm
    = San Francisco Wednesday 6pm

Hope this helps someone plan. It helped me when I was given this when I started playing CS.

The birthday cakes is now offering the Marmopea craft