Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    The concept is awesome, the drawings great, the monotony boring... but if we get a birthday gift that drops trade tickets every time, it will be worth the repetition. Happy birthday S 8!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    We're "waiting on Ivy!" nothing much to say while doing this.. lol!
    Simply boring and yawning while we do. A pothole we can't even climb out cause even if we speed something here.. there're so many others to wait for it's not worthwhile speeding any if we're on-time.
    No way to detour around it.. just have to "wait".
    Anniras posted earlier maybe she's going through a burn-out period caused by the time spent on the MH.. but that was satisfying as more time you spend.. the more gold tokens you collected, eagerly counting how many more you needed and what you could craft. This is not burning out.

In this event.. wait! That's what causes the lack of excitement even if it's S8's birthday party. Happy Birthday s8.. we're hanging on ..but so tired and annoyed with the slow pace of Ivy's collection with no way to even hope of crafting an extra Ivy's drawing somewhere else to speedup the pace.
    We just have to be patient and tolerant.. waiting until the time will come! Positive fact is we can do lots of RL things inbetween, but then.. we forget we have an event that needs attention.

I'm so bored with the game lately. But have to agree with the RL thought lol Always hated collecting from Ivy's Hut 😕

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've been working on my inventory info during these long lulls in game activity while I wait for Ivy and discovered that my Mother and Ugly Geese are also dropping Drawing of OT's House. Not sure if someone's already mentioned this but I figured I'd share just in case since so many people are having such terrible drop rates. Every bit helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    THE GEESE drops Drawings!??!? rushes off to put geese out
    Hold up, why didn’t I check on this before? Didn’t even bother since the last event that required chicken didn’t include geese. Getting out all my geese, mother goose and the ugly one.

ION, waiting on Ivy is very boring. What’s the point of calling on someone who is never home! Yawn

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and I forgot to add: a good by-product of chopping so many dead trees is I’m always maxed out on mushrooms and glimmerdust. So I’m expending these in the greenhouses by stocking up on the floral glow and extract I exhausted during the monster hunt.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm so glad somebody mentioned this! It's unconscionable to me that the goal asked for one amount only to find out it's not enough to Decipher the Clues. It feels desceptive to me too! Thanks for your post.
    I can predict this unusual way of writing the last part of the goal will cause many players a fall back in their timed-event, maybe also facing the problem of not being able to finish in time as Ivy's collection is only twice per day, so impossible to catch-up if not speeded.

Here we have noticed this 'change', but those who don't visit forum will encounter surprises and of course.. just how this step has been purposly planned.. player will decide to gem this part not to loose all their efforts.. let's hope they can!

Due to holiday travelling I did miss on Ivy's collecting, so I calculated the difference of speeding entirely a collection, or partially speeding the 2 daily collections. It works out cheaper in cost of gems to speed a collect one more time during the day, without having the stress of monitoring your timer for partial speeding.
    For anyone who needs extra collections just speed up the Hut, as it's cheaper than buying the drawing in the Forge. It's also cheaper to speed Ivy's Hut than to buy the Value Pack offered with the 3 Ivy's Drawings, if you're missing only the drawings.

Good Luck and keep chopping.. lol! Those Dead Trees are so rotten they really don't contain much anymore!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    This by far is the Event to end all Events. The lack of thought and shear idiocy of the process is breathtaking. Does S8 hate us?
    No.. s8 don't hate us, but they are our rivals when they program an event. We have to be united and smart to overcome whatever difficulties we encounter.. which we do working together. Forum would never exist, or be useful if events were too easy.
    A big 'Thank You' to our generous forgers who post the future goals.. so the rest of us can be prepared!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    wow now I understand, to decipher the code, extra drawings are needed. I'm also behind on Ivy

Fashion Designer
    I am trying to figure out whether to use gems/ buy the value pack. Not sure whether we have Verizon signal/power for WiFi with Florence where I live. I was unable to finish the Halloween event with Matthew. So, decisions, decisions. Is the goat worth it?
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Nightclub Owner
    Reusing the birthday theme again this year has just raised more questions than ever in my mind regarding the personal histories of the characters in our realms. Such as: if this is our birthday party, does that mean that we share a birthday with the Baron? Or is our birthday just very near to his? Either way, why did we not share the celebration with him? As selfish as he's known to be, I find it hard to believe that the Baron would be so helpful with the planning of our party without kicking up a fuss that his birthday is not being celebrated too. Or are birthdays only celebrated randomly in our realms? Because the Ruler seemed very surprised to learn this was their birthday! When you really think about it, it doesn't hold up well. Maybe if this event was more engaging or held my interest more I wouldn't be so focused on the plot holes in the story behind it, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Reusing the birthday theme again this year has just raised more questions than ever in my mind regarding the personal histories of the characters in our realms. Such as: if this is our birthday party, does that mean that we share a birthday with the Baron? Or is our birthday just very near to his? Either way, why did we not share the celebration with him? As selfish as he's known to be, I find it hard to believe that the Baron would be so helpful with the planning of our party without kicking up a fuss that his birthday is not being celebrated too. Or are birthdays only celebrated randomly in our realms? Because the Ruler seemed very surprised to learn this was their birthday! When you really think about it, it doesn't hold up well. Maybe if this event was more engaging or held my interest more I wouldn't be so focused on the plot holes in the story behind it, lol.
    I think the Birthday is Storm8's. In times of TeamLava non of the characters, from what I can remember, celebrated their birthdays. The first one was the Baron's last year 7th September.. so maybe it's Storm8's anniversary date. I'm just guessing however.
    Last year's birthday event was however an event to remember.. so many nice prizes were offered, it was a great celebration comparing to this event, which is similar to a usual event, except for the conversations and a couple other places to visit.

Sigh... anything that contains Ivy's Hut Collection can't be called unusal anymore.. our excited spirits just drop to zero when we see it. I guess we've been through too many holdups caused by that certain 12hr collection.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74