Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Drops are alright I guess not rare but medium possibility. Don't get it with every hit but 10 farm houses 2x gave me 8 drawings. And 1-3 drop for every dead tree that is 5 hits.
    We can't expect the drops to be with every hit or even every other hit. I think the wait for Ivy's hut is the only dampener for me. I don't like waiting so long so many times maybe using ivy hut once or twice would be ok but having to do it every day twice. Bummmer!!
    But if the goat drops trade tickets and expansion permits it will be awwwesome. (RANT ALERT) I lost my chance for royal dark alicorn in the last hour. I know this is not the post for that but the burn will take many awesome animals to heal. I am so so Jealous of the ones who got it. I know it's a game and I am suppose to be an adult about it but argh!!

I?ve spent the entire day trying for a Drawing fragments. I?m maxed out on tomatoes, fish, and milk. I?ve chopped more 5han 30 plants in a log. Yet, not a single Drawing fragment. I?ve used two Alicorns and still nothing.
    Sometimes I want to scream, ?F this game. I give up?!
    Any suggestions?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hansidox14 View Post
    I?ve spent the entire day trying for a Drawing fragments. I?m maxed out on tomatoes, fish, and milk. I?ve chopped more 5han 30 plants in a log. Yet, not a single Drawing fragment. I?ve used two Alicorns and still nothing.
    Any suggestions?
    You should have only needed a couple of tomatoes/plants etc to complete that side goal as items are capped at 1. You probably already have the indiv items, now you need to craft the Drawing in the Magic Forge or Potion Shop (depending on what goal you're up to). Look at the goals on page 1 - I've added a lot of help text.

Rhino Keeper
    Huh - the drawing fragments dropped easily for me, I only grew 4 tomatoes and only chopped 1.5 plant in a logs and that was enough. I didn't always see the paper drop but the goal updated and it showed up in my inventory. Maybe you have a bug?

Have you tried force closing? Is your game up to date? Also double check you are trying the right item, because last time we had a goal like this (the pirate goals) I chopped heaps of old logs before I realised that the map fragment I wanted then actually dropped from tree logs. And once I fixed my mix up I got the fragment quickly. (A way to double check is: from the goal screen for the drawing fragments click the green button for each one and the game will take you to the right item for it).

If you've done all these things then you probably need to contact support.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Do the royal spire work the same as watch towers?
    I have 2 spires out and so far they have not dropped any pictures. My drops are so bad that I cannot tell if they really do not drop pictures, or if my drops are so pathetic that they have not dropped any yet.
    However, spires are not in the featured section of the Market, so probably they will not work.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 09-07-18 at 11:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    Any suggestions?
    I believe this is similar to the 10 day storybook events where when you complete the 3 - 5 tasks the drops dry up unless you keep the Storybook open by not completing the 5th goal. You know the event where you are technically given 1 day to complete a set of 3-5 goals? Well anyway. As soon as you move on to the next days set of goals, the drops dry up, unless they’re still required.

In essence. No more drops of those items until or if they’re needed again.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Any suggestions?
    I’m with you, I find the goal text very confusing. Also, it was on page 1, but the drawing fragments have different sources at diffent steps.

The side goals are actually sub-goals, not true side goals. A side goal you can choose to complete, in this event, however, they are a must.

I suggest we change that on page 1 as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I lost my chance for royal dark alicorn in the last hour. I know this is not the post for that but the burn will take many awesome animals to heal. I am so so Jealous of the ones who got it. I know it's a game and I am suppose to be an adult about it but argh!!
    So do I :-). Went to bed at 01.00 with a great amount of points, first place! Yeah! Dreamt over the royal dark alicorn all night haha. And when ik woke up at 6, game over and third place. Due to all that different time zones it's absolutely never sure you will win. I 'arghhh'with you :-)
    (and adult too :-))

Rhino Keeper
    My chickens, dead trees and red acer trees are not cooperating 15 percent drop rate I kid you not

I'm currently on goal 7 and yep I know I've to wait for Ivy but in the meantime I was hoping to get everything ready but energy required is unbelievable

On the positive note, there's enough variety and drawings are cute
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    My chickens, dead trees and red acer trees are not cooperating 15 percent drop rate I kid you not

I'm currently on goal 7 and yep I know I've to wait for Ivy but in the meantime I was hoping to get everything ready but energy required is unbelievable

On the positive note, there's enough variety and drawings are cute
    Energy required is really unbelievable.

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast