Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    My Garden Peacock (the red one) also dropped a Drawing yesterday. I know it's just every twelve hours, but every little helps on this quest.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    So those 4 that I am about to use to decipher the clues in 10 will stick around to use for 12 as well? Now I am really confused. . .
    Look on page 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    So those 4 that I am about to use to decipher the clues in 10 will stick around to use for 12 as well? Now I am really confused. . .
    If you look at the goals combined, you are correct. 4+6= 10. You're both right.
    Drawing for Ivy is 1 less.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-11-18 at 06:55 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Goal ten is actually 3 each but then you need 4 each to decipher the clues . Goal 12 is 4 each but then you need 6 each to decipher the clues. It?s a bit confusing.
    For what it's worth, the "low level player" potion shop ingredients match the goals. (I just hit level 43 and evidently I still am low level, lol.)

Goal 10 said 2, 3, 3 and that's all I needed for Decipher at the Potion Shop. Player level 50s needed the 3, 4, 4 listed in the Guide.

Goal 12 says 4, 4, 4 and again that's all the Potion Shop wants from me.

Goal 11 doesn't relate to individual character drawings, just the Dead Tree ones, afaik.

Rhino Keeper
    I do not approve of deceptive goals. Not everyone who plays CS comes on the forum for the “heads-up” and the goal book that people go by list— 2 drawings of Ivy, 3 old Thomas, 3 Thurston and are checked completed when acquired. Then they go to the potion shop to decipher the clues only to learn, nope, they need 1 extra of all the drawings. Just be honest, and upfront and list it right in the full amount in the goal book.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I do not approve of deceptive goals. Not everyone who plays CS comes on the forum for the ?heads-up? and the goal book that people go by list? 2 drawings of Ivy, 3 old Thomas, 3 Thurston and are checked completed when acquired. Then they go to the potion shop to decipher the clues only to learn, nope, they need 1 extra of all the drawings. Just be honest, and upfront and list it right in the full amount in the goal book.
    I agree. It's disheartening to say the least.

I feel like I've gotten behind on Ivy collecting somewhere. Gonna be close.

Everything has slow drops. I used to be able to finish something early and get it off my kingdom. Now I'm still dealing with farmhouses. Yuck.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-11-18 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Merging several posts. Lol

Plus we can only collect 99 drawings from dead trees. I have friends coming over from Germany next week so wanted to collect as many items as possible before they come as I won’t be babysitting my kningfom when they’re here. This birthday surprise is showing a remarkable lack of imagination. I would really like the goat though. I love goats and I like the chance at trade tickets and expansion permits. The new expansions require so many more. By birthday wish would be for S8 to get back to the original story, please please

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Jess it's worse - it's 6 each!

Even a random drop of getting 2 drawings of Ivy's Hut would be ever so much helpful.
    Hi! New to this. Have a fangbeast on the edge of my kingdom and cannot fight it! Need skunk pines now but won't come because of the fangbeast. Any ideas on how to get rid of it? Tried closing and restarting.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    We're "waiting on Ivy!" nothing much to say while doing this.. lol!
    Simply boring and yawning while we do. A pothole we can't even climb out cause even if we speed something here.. there're so many others to wait for it's not worthwhile speeding any if we're on-time.
    No way to detour around it.. just have to "wait".
    Anniras posted earlier maybe she's going through a burn-out period caused by the time spent on the MH.. but that was satisfying as more time you spend.. the more gold tokens you collected, eagerly counting how many more you needed and what you could craft. This is not burning out.

In this event.. wait! That's what causes the lack of excitement even if it's S8's birthday party. Happy Birthday s8.. we're hanging on ..but so tired and annoyed with the slow pace of Ivy's collection with no way to even hope of crafting an extra Ivy's drawing somewhere else to speedup the pace.
    We just have to be patient and tolerant.. waiting until the time will come! Positive fact is we can do lots of RL things inbetween, but then.. we forget we have an event that needs attention.
    I use the waiting time to plant red acer trees and expel my frustration by chopping them down and hunting and ****ing dead trees. After all this chopping and planting I’ll be as fit as a fiddle, my arms will be completely toned...and sore...and I shall ban every artist and drawing and painting from my kingdom for at least a year. Maybe two. We’ll see after getting that final prize how I feel about them.

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Plus we can only collect 99 drawings from dead trees. I have friends coming over from Germany next week so wanted to collect as many items as possible before they come as I won’t be babysitting my kningfom when they’re here. This birthday surprise is showing a remarkable lack of imagination. I would really like the goat though. I love goats and I like the chance at trade tickets and expansion permits. The new expansions require so many more. By birthday wish would be for S8 to get back to the original story, please please
    Thanks for posting this. I was doing the same thing, chopping trees to gather as many of the drawings as possible so that I could just craft them back to back. Sigh...To have a bottleneck at 99 though...why did they not just make them unlimited?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Look on page 1
    I am looking on page one and the calculations show that we need 12 of each drawing.