Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/6: Drawing Conclusions event | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Does this quest feel a little brutal to anyone else? Like its a hella lot of work that feels never ending? Or is that just me lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Drop rates from watchtowers are not great. From 5 towers I'm lucky to get 2, never more. Chickens are the ones holding out on me - from 20+ chickens I might get 2, 3 if I'm lucky. Yeesh.

4+ ponds for a party skunk, 9 farmhouses for 1 drop ... I guess overall the drop rates for this event are fairly poor. And I'm wasting clicks doing other stuff, like always. >.<
    Oh... I get plenty from chickens - want to trade??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    In Goal 12, there are the 6 pictures of Ivy needed. Any pictures crafted earlier do not count towards the 6 required in Goal 12. So sorry!
    I think that this comment is causing confusion. You CAN make the drawings ahead of time. I just finished goal 9 and already had two Thomas drawings made. They DID count towards goal 10. I think that this comment means that you will still have to make 6 more ivy drawings for goal 12. But you can make them ahead of time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    That?s what I am afraid of too... I have a finished ivy drawing already and on goal 9... waiting for the watchtowers to drop one last piece...... (to move to next goal....)
    It will count. My two Thomas drawings counted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    It will count. My two Thomas drawings counted.
    Oh thank you for investigating and getting ahead to check! Thank you!!! Was afraid I had lost two ivy collections because of that

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    No it is not ticked. Collected another time from my 2 level 9 stables. Still not ticked. Tempted to just skipped it with 4 gems as i had sped up the collection and wasted a few gems already. Is it due to L9 stable?
    Just coming back to the forum to update that my stable finally dropped the 3rd part after my 7th or 8th attempt. Phew...can now move on to the next goal...

Rhino Keeper
    I’m not making any progress!! I have chopped so many dead trees and it is taking forever to get 12 clues to do the drawings of Old Thomas and Thurston. I’m just wasting energy is what it feels like!! Most trees are dropping none to 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I think that this comment is causing confusion. You CAN make the drawings ahead of time. I just finished goal 9 and already had two Thomas drawings made. They DID count towards goal 10. I think that this comment means that you will still have to make 6 more ivy drawings for goal 12. But you can make them ahead of time.
    Thanks for clarifying my statement about drawings for one goal not counting towards another goal as well. You can make pictures ahead of time. But 6 Ivy drawings are needed for Goal 12, and that will be when this Goal can be completed.

Hey all. Does anyone know if the Dainty Watchtower drops the drawing of the skunkupine?

Also, I only have 2 watchtowers because I am "maxed on this type of building". I know it is a royal building, but does anybody officially know what I need to sell off in order to be able to buy another watchtower?

I know some have had to sell a certain type of building and even multiple buildings in order to be able to buy another, so any help is appreciated. Really wish I didn't have to do this though, my watchtowers are usually in storage.

Nightclub Owner
    The Dainty Watchtowers have been dropping the Drawing of Skunkupine for me, I get better results from them than the normies but that's probably just a fluke. As for selling buildings, you should be able to sell any building that's under the Royal tab in the Market to be able to build more Watchtowers.