Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bacon Me Crazy - 2018 Sep 4

Executive Chef
    Chocolate covered bacon sounds gross!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    What floor decorations are you guys buying to fulfill the "Buy any floor decoration" requirement? Nothing I buy counts! Do we really have to spend gems to progress? HELP!
    Any floor decoration but make sure you don't already have it. I always add that white divider and it counts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Any floor decoration but make sure you don't already have it. I always add that white divider and it counts
    EDL why are you not updating the first post? The person who starts goal threads is suppose to keep it updated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    What's cooking on your 1st appliance when you try to purchase the 1 floor decoration? Is it Turkey Bacon or Fake-Con?
    I started the Fake-cons, then tried to buy the floor decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    If that's the case, I'm going to have to sell something in order to buy it back because I literally own every thing that can be purchased with coins. That would explain why I had to buy something with gems on this step with both these goals. And there's not a lot of decorations left that I can purchase with gems left either. If they are going to force us to buy a never-before-purchased item to fulfill a step, then they need to supply us with a new item TO purchase.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    EDL why are you not updating the first post? The person who starts goal threads is suppose to keep it updated.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180907-204326_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	47308 I'm only at this stage

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180907-204326_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	47308 I'm only at this stage
    The person who starts goal threads needs to keep it updated with information supplied by others.

Really HATE this goal. Going on too long with too many parts and too many appliances.Seems NEVER ENDING

Executive Chef
    Chocolate covered bacon sounds gross!!
    Ditto! Bacon cannoli too. I love bacon, but adding it to everything has never appealed to me.

Farm Supplier
    I dislike the new format of goals because the little items dropping and popping up the flashing collectible drop-down window will often crash my game on my phone. So I am having to constantly restart my game, do-over lost progress, often get another crash, repeat. That will drive me to quit more than anything else. It takes so much time to play now due to the items dropping and crashing my game.

I don't mind them adding new stuff to the game or new ideas- but the rest of the game needs tweaking and updating as well imo.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast