Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bacon Me Crazy - 2018 Sep 4

Executive Chef

GOAL: Bacon Me Crazy - 2018 Sep 4

Moderator Warning (8th September)

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post

All,

A number of recent posts on this thread have been off-topic and inflammatory, and have been moderated. Please note that the following IS against forum rules:

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma
    - Creation of disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that derail the thread, insulting other posters, etc.

To prevent this in the future: if you start the thread, please intend to update the first post. Goal threads are a community effort, and everyone benefits when shared information about the goals and prizes is more easily accessible. And because it is a community effort, the updates do not need to be your own if you started the thread - you can update your post with information others have shared via quoting and editing.

Moving forward, the Mods will also be more discerning about which threads to sticky to prevent this situation from reoccurring.

With regards to this thread: AnnirasSweets has updated the second post of this thread with the goal info. (Thank you!)

Please keep the remainder of the conversation on this thread civil and directed towards the topic of the goal. Continued off-topic or incendiary remarks may result in a closing of this thread.

--Mod PG

Bacon Me Crazy - recipes missing from sub category tabs - reported
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-category-tabs

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Please take note:

You can find these recipes under ALL tab. They are missing under the sub category tabs. This has been reported over. Thanks.

Basic Grill: Teriyaki Skewers
    Basic Stove: Raviolis
    Basic Oven: Baked Pears

Heads up when you do the side goal dishes. You also get collectables for new goal ovens.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180904-224442_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	47203
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 09-09-18 at 12:03 AM. Reason: MOD WARNING ADDED. Please be respectful.

Nightclub Owner
    EDIT: Players were requesting this info moved to the first page. Finally noticed I had posted near the top so figured I could try to help the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Bacon Me Crazy ? 15 Days
    *many thanks to the other players who have contributed their info.. I do apologise if I missed out anything.*

1) Bacon Me Crazy
    Buy 8 Bacon Wallpapers @$10,000 / each
    Buy 12 Mosai-cons @ 9,000 / each

2) The Road Not Bacon
    Build 3 Bacon Presses @ $39,000 / each. (1 free)
    Parts Required: x28 Bacon Rose & x12 Bacon Salt
    Serve 15 Bacon Roses (1 hr)

3) Bacon By Force
    Serve 15 Turkey Bacons (2 hrs)
    Buy 2 Framed Bacons @ $25,000 / each (wall decor)

4) History In The Bacon
    Serve 15 Fake-cons (4 hrs)
    Buy 1 of any floor decor

5) Don?t Go Bacon My Heart
    Build 3 Bacon Fryers @ $ 42,000 / each. (1 free)
    Parts Required: x32 Pre-Bacon & x40 Bacon Grease
    Serve 15 Maple Bacon Donuts (5 hrs)

6) Bae-Con
    Visit 12 Community Members
    Leave 12 Tips
    Have 2 Woven Bacon Counters @ $17,000 / each

7) Just Trying to Bacon Structive
    Serve 15 Bacon Cannoli (7 hrs)
    Have 1 Bacon Mascot display @ $22,000 / each

8) So Hot It's Bacon
    Have 4 Twisted Bacon Tables @ $15,000 / each
    Have 4 Bacon Chairs @ $19,000 / each

9) Achin' For Bacon
    Serve 12 Chocolate Covered Bacon (10 hrs)
    Have 1 Bacon Display @ $35,000 / each

Prize: Bacon Festival 4x3 - 1 Free @ 65gem Value

Name:	RS Prize A 0001159.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	47330

Name:	0001188.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	47368
    *pic taken from Juey_'s post #107*

Side Goal (opens same time as main goal AND drop collectible parts)

1) Bacon! Part One
    Serve x10 Raviolis (Stove ? 3 hrs)
    Serve x10 Baked Pears (Oven ? 8 hrs)
    Serve x10 Teriyaki Skewers (Grill ? 1 hr)

2) Bacon! Part Two
    Serve x15 Raviolis (Stove ? 3 hrs)
    Serve x15 Baked Pears (Oven ? 8 hrs)
    Serve x15 Teriyaki Skewers (Grill ? 1 hr)

3) Bacon! Part Three
    Serve x20 Raviolis (Stove ? 3 hrs)
    Serve x20 Baked Pears (Oven ? 8 hrs)
    Serve x20 Teriyaki Skewers (Grill ? 1 hr)

Prize: Central Picnic 4x4 (floor decor)

Note: Continue cooking the recipes after completing this goal as you can still obtain collectibles to redeem parts for the second appliance! (credit info from abusybee and sandylbaum!)
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 09-10-18 at 04:26 AM.

Heads up: you must use the basic stoves for items to drop, the nice one tap stoves give nothing. Looks like I wasted my time builing the express cookers. The required recipes are only available by searching all, no categories.

Rhino Keeper
    Don’t think it’s fair to only have basic appliances drop collectibles. We spent good money(coins) to purchase faster appliances, we shouldn’t be penalized for using them. I’m hoping that when the recipe is completed we do get some collectibles. Don’t want to have to go back to using the basic tap forever appliances.
    Just completed the skewers on my grill- not the basic one and did get collectibles when the recipe dropped. Thanks S8

I'm surprised they are still using this new goal format. The previous goal the forums were full of players saying they dislike it due to the many parts, and for the current bakery story goal too exact same thing about the collectibles goal. Why would they continue making goals that make players upset???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by loranna23 View Post
    Heads up: you must use the basic stoves for items to drop, the nice one tap stoves give nothing. Looks like I wasted my time builing the express cookers. The required recipes are only available by searching all, no categories.
    I just got the Pink Salt Shaker when I served the Ravioli from my Easy Stove and the Turkey when I started a Ravioli on my Sonic Stove.

I don't either, honestly. I'm quitting, not that it matters. And certainly with a pang of regret after 5 years and spending real cash, but this format really blows.
    Adds welcome, but Sorry, no tipping! ^.^

Rhino Keeper
    I found the skewers on the grill easily. The baked pears (bake = oven?) and ravioli (I cook mine on a stove top) are a mystery. I have a Droid and I don't see them anywhere; looked several times to be sure. Is it a different oven?

You have to scroll quite a bit but its there. I also checked for the difference between using the easy cooker versus regular ones, I got three items from the 3 taps to prepare the food so we do get *****ed out for the chance to get multiple items by using the one tap cookers. It seems to be random on if you get an item per tap but still more taps equals more chances. Just one more reason to dislike this new system.

anyone have part two for the side goal?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast