Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bacon Me Crazy - 2018 Sep 4

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Thank you. It?s a big help!

I?m glad that the moderators will be putting threads that update the first post in the sticky section. I hope that will happen in BS, too.

It seems that we cannot use apostrophes any longer. They get turned into question marks.
    If your 's are being switched to ?s and you're on an iOS device, you'll have to go into your settings and turn off a feature called "Smart Punctuation." It's a relatively new feature they added a while ago that only ever caused trouble, so don't worry about losing anything by switching it off.

Nope...its quite fine with me because I dont get a lot of help from my neighbors. This is the first...n I mean "FIRST"...time that I'm able to get near to part 8 of a quest. (Response to #103)
    Last edited by keithasimon; 09-11-18 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Forgot to reply to a specific post

Quote Originally Posted by keithasimon View Post
    Nope...its quite fine with me because I dont get a lot of help from my neighbors. This is the first...n I mean "FIRST"...time that I'm able to get near to part 8 of a quest. (Response to #103)
    Sounds like you need to get some new neighbors my friend.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

For those wondering about the size of the final prize compared to the two food trucks here’s a pic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	489186C5-2EFC-4D7F-96D2-25A755A025B1.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	142.4 KB 
ID:	47419
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-13-18 at 09:48 AM. Reason: enlarged photo
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Much appreciated jojocl141587!

"Oinkinator" -- yeah, okay, it turns out I do think it's cute. Think I'll put out a farmers market with a food truck section soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Sounds like you need to get some new neighbors my friend.
    Lol...hmmmmm u may be very right!!
    Send me some n let's hope that they help me as much as I help them. Cos a lot of ppl always want help but dont give any.

Farm Supplier
    Im with you minxys. The new goal method is awful. Unless tney change it bskc,, I am done with goals. I havd even quit playi.g daily. It used to be a fun game, but trying the last two goals was so frustrating I quit the goal and only sent parts to neighbors who still kept trudging on poor dears!

Hi All, here's my 10cents! Since S8 added collectables in the side goal recipes its Much Better!!! Hated the BS one, barely made it. LOVED the food truck!!! And actually the guy!! I finished my normal time, week ahead so can coast, build something different. Still prefer old style but ok with this.

Quote Originally Posted by kimtoos2 View Post
    Hi All, here's my 10cents! Since S8 added collectables in the side goal recipes its Much Better!!! Hated the BS one, barely made it. LOVED the food truck!!! And actually the guy!! I finished my normal time, week ahead so can coast, build something different. Still prefer old style but ok with this.
    Totally agree with you!!! I still prefer the old style too but having the collectibles with side dishes made it a lot easier.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

I Just went to get All my Collectables that I've been saving up And Their Gone????!!!!! THOUGHT WE HAD TILL TOMORROW!!!! What is going on!! That is Just Wrong!!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast