Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bacon Me Crazy - 2018 Sep 4

Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    I found the skewers on the grill easily. The baked pears (bake = oven?) and ravioli (I cook mine on a stove top) are a mystery. I have a Droid and I don't see them anywhere; looked several times to be sure. Is it a different oven?
    Same here, at first. None of them seem to show up for me in the Breakfast/Lunch/etc tabs. I had to use the All tab. I'm on iOS, so hopefully the recipe order isn't different, but I did find them.

Hopefully when I say "window" it makes sense that I mean the sets of three recipes that show up as you're scrolling through recipes. E.g., French Toast is on the first window of the Basic Stove, and Fruit Salad is on the second.

Basic Grill: Teriyaki Skewers (1h) = 4th window
    Basic Stove: Raviolis (3h) = 16th window
    Basic Oven: Baked Pears (8h) = 16th window

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't started this goal so I want to know how many parts are required for the 1st appliance?

28 bacon rose and 12 bacon salt

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you.

Collectibles DO drop when using the Easy appliances, but just once because its only one tap. If you want lots of collectibles its probably time to bring out those dusty old Basic appliances. Lol
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

While you're waiting for the pears to cook keep making the teriyaki. Even if you've got the required 10 you still get the collectibles.😉

Rhino Keeper
    EDL since you started this thread will you be updating post 1 with the steps?

Rhino Keeper
    I dson't see Raviollis, neither Baked PEars on basic stoves/ovens, nor on easy stoves/ovens

Ah, finally found first on easy oven then on basic oven
    Last edited by Marischa764; 09-04-18 at 08:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by obsording View Post
    Same here, at first. None of them seem to show up for me in the Breakfast/Lunch/etc tabs. I had to use the All tab. I'm on iOS, so hopefully the recipe order isn't different, but I did find them.

Hopefully when I say "window" it makes sense that I mean the sets of three recipes that show up as you're scrolling through recipes. E.g., French Toast is on the first window of the Basic Stove, and Fruit Salad is on the second.

Basic Grill: Teriyaki Skewers (1h) = 4th window
    Basic Stove: Raviolis (3h) = 16th window
    Basic Oven: Baked Pears (8h) = 16th window
    Thank you for this detailed info on how to find the recipes. I thought I was going a little crazy when I couldn't find them. I've already mastered them and yet they miraculously had disappeared

I will say that, although I like aspects of the new format, the way to get parts isn't going to work for me for long. Tapping hundreds of times while cooking on stove, then putting in storage and then taking them out again to live to tap for another day is madness.

Plus, my wrists are ****ing me ! AND I work full-time and have a life to live. They need another strategy to invigorate the game. Giving us carpal tunnel isn't the way to go. lol

You have to search for the recipe under the "all tab." You can't find it under the breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert tab.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast