Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Arcane Fissues World Event August 31 2018

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Yup, was thinking the same thing. Unless we get a sort of 'government bailout' from S8 (lol)
    I think we just had this (as you put it sort of 'government bailout' from 's8', haha). It was very impossible for us to get the last community prize, but when I checked my adventure ticket numbers, it changed. 280 or 285 (can't remember the exact amount) to 300. I don't know if I'd be happy about that or what. (-_-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Adventure Ticket rewards are slowly rolling out to impacted players and will appear in your inventory. Please note that you won't see the normal world event dialog for the reward delivery as the event has ended.
    Still at 152, I guess I'm at the end of slow.........

Was looking forward to crafting my next dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    That kind of blows for people who have no idea what their total was beforehand. No way of knowing whether it was successfully received. This event was pretty disappointing. Actually ended up spending 90 gold just to get the first dragon milestone since I didn't work so hard to get all the way there for nothing >__<;;

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Adventure Ticket rewards are slowly rolling out to impacted players and will appear in your inventory. Please note that you won't see the normal world event dialog for the reward delivery as the event has ended.
    I actually think it is sadly funny how often Storm8 manages to mess up events that are regularly scheduled. Perhaps it is a case of people being overly stressed and or over worked, I don’t know but it does have a negative effect on the overall product. Storm8 employees obviously do their best to put out a good product, but too often the final product is not perfected and the customers suffer for it.

I still don’t have mine either. This event was terrible. Can’t wait to see poll.

Nightclub Owner
    I didn't receive any tickets but I wasn't expecting to so I'm confused about everything right now. All signs pointed to the community points being nowhere near to the amount needed for the prizes so I was (happily) shocked to see we're getting them. I'll keep checking over the next few days but I really hope this won't be another issue like those GLB prizes were last month where we're told they were sent but in reality they weren't.

Fashion Designer
    I definitely expected to receive adventure tickets. Have not received them yet. I wonder how long I/we have to wait???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I definitely expected to receive adventure tickets. Have not received them yet. I wonder how long I/we have to wait???
    I'm expecting to have to wait until Monday since they constantly tell us that no one is in the office over the weekends.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm expecting to have to wait until Monday since they constantly tell us that no one is in the office over the weekends.
    You're probably right. Thanks!

Banned
    It looks like I'm waiting for Monday, too. 🙄

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast