Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Arcane Fissues World Event August 31 2018

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    ... if you do nothing but babysit your game 24 hours a day, for the entire duration of the event, it's doable.

It's not a challenge, it's another attempted gold grab.
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyan7 View Post
    That calculation is crazy!

Its impossible to win 24 battles every day. All other calculations are in ideal situations too.

The points for this event are ridiculously high and higher than they have ever been!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Well...looks like no adventure tickets for us. Just under 3 hours left and we aren't even halfway to the RIDICULOUS number of points needed.
    I dont babysit my game 24h...because I still need to sleep and I work 8h a day. I dont have all time to sit and play the game.
    I bearly ever battle maybe fue times a day its just boring to me to do those battles,I bearly made it thru 5 days of tournament,I won the dragon last houer before ended,so go figure.
    How did I made to the end must be the common dragon witch I've got it on first try and started right away with quests,and crafted another one to level him up.geting decors pretty soon.
    Numbers are high,especialy for community prize(wich we are not getting the last prize).but still I think its more easyer than we had before(not than last time).before I had to activate rooster,speed up much more time bden,nests or tempels,even sometimes to buy a needed dragon(I just couldent breed one) for points and speed his evolving.I would spend 300 to at least 500 golds to finsh the event.
    Maybe thay could gave us an event something in between last and this one....because I dont want to to get back on event we had before.

Banned
    Only on 20% for the last community prize with 1 hour left. Clearly someone dropped the ball with this World Event once again. It's a shame because the last World Event almost had it right.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Only on 20% for the last community prize with 1 hour left. Clearly someone dropped the ball with this World Event once again. It's a shame because the last World Event almost had it right.
    If it were a tad higher on the difficulty range, it'd be great. Last event was FUN! I have no idea if I'll even be able to make it to the first dragon milestone for this one, and the event is so close to being finished now too .__.

Fashion Designer
    Are we getting the final community prize (tickets) or not?
    Looks like somebody (S8) messed up!!!

Edit - Well, the game is over and no adventure tickets for me.
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 09-07-18 at 10:55 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    30 minutes to go and we're just about 50% towards the last Community prize. Has there ever been a moment before that we did not make it?

Rhino Keeper
    Doesn't look good for the gold tickets last community prize. I can't recall in all the years any other time where we haven't made it.

But I remember once where S8 said there had. been an error, and they found a mumber of points

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    30 minutes to go and we're just about 50% towards the last Community prize. Has there ever been a moment before that we did not make it?
    LOL! This is so outrageous that it's now funny to me. On my screen it shows 12 minutes left in the event and the green dial isn't even at a full quarter of the points needed. I'm no mathematician but if the total is 155 mil, then half would be 77.5 mil and a quarter would be 38.75 million points and the entirety of the Dragon Story community hasn't even made that amount in the entire week.

The WEs of the last year (since Dec) have had the final community prize at 60 mil and (if you go by the green dial in the pic) we've managed about 35 million points which means we wouldn't have gotten the final prize even if they hadn't changed the community numbers. To me this says this event was ill planned, not that we're not playing properly. I did everything I could and still had to spend gold and speed up to finish so no, this event wasn't doable. This is not an opinion, the numbers don't lie.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    As far as I can recall we've always gotten the final prize, but then again we've never been this far away from the goal.

I see that it has already ended but I can't tell if we got the tickets or not
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    As far as I can recall we've always gotten the final prize, but then again we've never been this far away from the goal.

I see that it has already ended but I can't tell if we got the tickets or not

I think the reason we didn't get the tickets is that S8 made it impossible to reach the amount of points needed

Nightclub Owner
    So my records say that as of August 29th I had 264 tickets. I now have 279 tickets and I don't play Bingo so I think we did get the final prize.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast