Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Fissues World Event August 31 2018

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    @sophiensissie I know that @annirassweets already answered your question, but I just wanted to add that, in addition to the Codex, you can look at the dragons in the Market to find out the elements. They show up easily because they are under "featured."
    Thanks! I appreciate any help I can get! This old lady isn’t as savvy as she used to be. Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    I had finally gotten used to NOT finishing these WEs -- after finishing with a bit of effort for years with much better prizes. Then, the last one came and I finished! Early! Wow....S8 finally is throttling back on these ridiculous numbers.
    Now it seems, despite breeding 2 Spellspines (raising 1 to 10 and questing the other non stop), keeping 7 farms, 2 evos, 1 breeding and 3 nests full I won't even make it to the FIRST dragon. You've got to be kidding me.
    What makes me mad is the lack of a response from storm8 or any mod on the forums. At least be honest with us. We can clearly see the numbers changed dramatically between events.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Oh yes, it definitely feels harder this time. Below I'll list the differences I've noticed and you can decide why you're struggling more:

- This time, 1000 points for Event Common (Spellspine)
    - Last time - 3000 points for Event Common (Gold Pheasant)
    - This time better point deco (Mega Portal) won at 2150 points
    - Last time better point deco (Sky Flier) won at 2000 points
    - This time Comm. Prizes need 18.5, 22, 155 million points to win
    - Last time Comm. Prizes - 12.8, 30 and 60 million needed to win
    - This time less bonus points = Battles - 5x, Breeding - 3x, Evolving - 3x, Hatching - 1pt/hr (none), Harvesting - 1pt/hr (none)
    - Last time more bonus points = Battles - 5x, Breeding - 5x, Evolving - 5x, Hatching - 2x, Harvesting 4x
    - This time Event Quests - 3 hour: 72-100, 8 hour: 110-140, 12 hour: 140-350
    - Last time Event Quests - 3 hour: 130-165, 8 hour: 205-250, 12 hour: 235-260
    - This time milestones - 150, 750, 2150, 5750, 8500 (comm. unlocks@ 4500)
    - Last time milestones - 150, 750, 2000, 6000, 9500 (comm. unlocked @ 5000)
    - This time - Common disenchants for 10 Essence
    - Last time - Common disenchants for 2 Essence

After looking over these differences I think I see why it's harder this time, for me at least. Last time though the totals needed were higher, we got boosted points for every task that gave points and the boosted points were higher; whereas this time we get less boosted points from fewer tasks. I'm honestly not sure how I'm going to do or if I'll even finish at this point which is both sad and irritating.

If we had gone straight from the old set up to this event we players might not have complained. But compared to the last WE, this one is sort of a let down and the points are once more a struggle to obtain. S8 showed us they could make events a bit easier and more enjoyable for players last WE so this event seems doubly disappointing to me.
    Seriously 95,000,000 difference for the last community event!!! Are you for real? Do I smell a rat?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Seriously 95,000,000 difference for the last community event!!! Are you for real? Do I smell a rat?
    That's seriously what all the information I was able to find said and I was nearly sure it was a typo but.... Nope! It's disheartening enough to know that unless I can pull off a minor miracle I've not got any chance of that last dragon; but to see that we likely won't even get the last Community Prize as well is a real kick in the teeth.

Farm Supplier
    The requirements for this event are really insanely high. I?ve never been this far away from the main price. I will barely reach the first dragon.

Fashion Designer
    I'm correct in assuming you can disenchant the Spellspine after the event is over? I have enough that I can craft at least 2 more Spellspines and 10 essence is worth it for me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I'm correct in assuming you can disenchant the Spellspine after the event is over? I have enough that I can craft at least 2 more Spellspines and 10 essence is worth it for me.
    Yes, you can disenchant it after the event ends (using Gold Pheasant as my reference) but it will only be worth the standard 2 Essence. The bonus 8 is only for the duration of the WE.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, you can disenchant it after the event ends (using Gold Pheasant as my reference) but it will only be worth the standard 2 Essence. The bonus 8 is only for the duration of the WE.
    Good to know for future reference. I have one on the nest now and will be sure to evolve and trade ASAP. I am crafting another set of gems but won't have time to craft and raise another Spellspine before the event ends.

Executive Chef
    it's true,it was harder this time to get the last prize dragon.at the last event I've got it after les than 4 days.
    I've got the last prize this time too...little harder but not so much.I allready finshed the event 28h before event ends.I maybe spent 20 gold bricks only to speed up nest or den before I've went to sleep.also this time I diden't activate breeding roost like last time,breeding den brings a lots of points.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180906-150313_Dragon_Story[1].jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	47275 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180906-150542_Dragon_Story[1].jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	47276

I was really suprized when I came here and saw that players are really having trouble to get the first dragon, want even mention the last one.

Good luck my dear players hope taht as much of you will get to the end...even thow at this point as it looks I doubt we will get the last comm.prize

Fashion Designer
    I got to the first dragon but sheesh no way will I even sniff 8k and that is with two evols four nests and crafting the spellspline and raising it to a 10, collecting all the 4 hr deals and doing the quests, doing the 20 hr food, I will still be short by over 1k.

Without spending gold I wonder how anyone got this done?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast