Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Arcane Fissues World Event August 31 2018

Where do you find these forms? I also did not get the tickets. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    One of my games got the tickets the other didn't... I was told to restart my game and they should be there, which they were on my main game. But not on the other and I restarted it 4 times.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Where do you find these forms? I also did not get the tickets. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Nightclub Owner
    How is that after six years they've still not figured out how to deliver prizes properly? It really shouldn't be on us, the players, to have to hunt down our prizes after every event. This is starting to become a bad habit, s8!

And just think about all the players who don't visit the forums; they'll have no idea we were even meant to receive the Adventure Tickets so it follows they won't know to check and see if they received them.

Thanks emmajlb!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    How is that after six years they've still not figured out how to deliver prizes properly? It really shouldn't be on us, the players, to have to hunt down our prizes after every event. This is starting to become a bad habit, s8!

And just think about all the players who don't visit the forums; they'll have no idea we were even meant to receive the Adventure Tickets so it follows they won't know to check and see if they received them.
    Precisely! We shouldn't have to beg for prizes we have earned.

Rhino Keeper
    This event sucked. For the first time in forever I did not get a single dragon from a WE.

Nightclub Owner
    I entered a support ticket when we first instructed to do so and I've finally received my Adventure Tickets.

To prepare for the end of the current LB, I've filled out a form and have saved it; this way if/when I don't receive the Global prize I'm one step ahead, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Are we supposed to put in a help ticket for the Adventure tickets? I never got them and have been busy. I was reminded when I got extra points for the leaderboard...which I didn't need as I got to the last milestone already and I'm not trying to get the prize dragon since 1st and 2nd are about 7K points ahead of me and I'm going to be to busy tomorrow to do any last minute strategizing.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Are we supposed to put in a help ticket for the Adventure tickets? I never got them and have been busy. I was reminded when I got extra points for the leaderboard...which I didn't need as I got to the last milestone already and I'm not trying to get the prize dragon since 1st and 2nd are about 7K points ahead of me and I'm going to be to busy tomorrow to do any last minute strategizing.
    Yes, please submit a support ticket.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910