Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Fissues World Event August 31 2018

Very disappointing, at least we got to enjoy it once since they made it harder, before that it used to be fun. I guess player enjoyment is not what they want.

Fashion Designer
    I notice a difference. I don?t even know if I?ll get the first dragon actually.

Is there a reason that I can't see all of the "instructions" on the info page?
    I've never been able to see past part of the 2nd sentance. I consider myself still very new to this simply because I just keep trying to find things out as I go along. But the lack of clear instructions is extremely frustrating! I've bought TWO million coin habitats thinking they were one thing then realizing they were something else.

So are you supposed to craft AND breed the spellspine dragon? And how do you get it to work or manipulate the fisures or whatever it reads in its description?
    And so I don't have to come ask these same questions every time, is there some place to find all these answers for myself?
    One more thing I won't buy gold so if I HAVE to to get through please let me know so I can quit now.
    Thanks for all your help,
    MaryAnn@
    DragonsNest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettO1939 View Post
    Is there a reason that I can't see all of the "instructions" on the info page?
    I've never been able to see past part of the 2nd sentance. I consider myself still very new to this simply because I just keep trying to find things out as I go along. But the lack of clear instructions is extremely frustrating! I've bought TWO million coin habitats thinking they were one thing then realizing they were something else.

So are you supposed to craft AND breed the spellspine dragon? And how do you get it to work or manipulate the fisures or whatever it reads in its description?
    And so I don't have to come ask these same questions every time, is there some place to find all these answers for myself?
    One more thing I won't buy gold so if I HAVE to to get through please let me know so I can quit now.
    Thanks for all your help,
    MaryAnn@
    DragonsNest
    Hi, I'll answer what I can. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	world event 2.png 
Views:	102 
Size:	330.6 KB 
ID:	47221
    Kooky pretty much spelled everything out in post 1 in this thread, but I attached a screenshot of the "info" page.

You can *either* craft or breed a Spellspine dragon, or both. I was lucky enough to breed two on each of my two accounts, so I didn't need to bother with crafting. It is good if you can get 2 because you can evolve one up to level 10 to get more points while the 2nd one is on quests for points, but if you only get 1, level it up and then start sending it on quests.
    The dragon itself doesn't actually do anything, like manipulate fissure or whatever you said. It just helps you get points toward the prizes.
    Probably the best place to find the info on all different aspects of playing this game and to read about the events is in this forum, quite frankly.
    You don't *have* to spend any gold. Spending gold would help you advance further faster so that you might be able to get tall the prizes, but you don't *have* to if you don't want to. However, at this point, if you don't already have a Spellspine dragon, you're kind of far behind to catch up. I started playing right away when the event started and was lucky to quickly breed the Spellspine dragons, and I'm still at under 4000 points on both of my accounts, so I haven't unlocked community prizes yet, but I will get there before the event ends. I'm not sure if I will get the first dragon prize, and I almost certainly won't reach the final dragon this time. *sigh*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Collect Heartstones to earn the following dragons and decor.

• Earn up to 1,000 points by raising a Spellspine Dragon to level 10.
    • Points for winning Battles (5x Bonus).
    • Breeding with your Dragons (3x Bonus).
    • Hatching dragons from the Nest
    • Harvesting food at Farms
    • Evolving dragons (3x Bonus).
    • Additional Heartstones were obtainable by buying the Mini-portal or the Mega-portal from the market
    • Completing special quests at the Quest Outpost

Individual Prizes
    Name Heartstone Amounts Purchase Price Reward
    Mini-portal 150 150 gold
    Arcane Gem
    (for crafting)
    750 600 gold
    Mega-portal 2,150 1,400 gold
    Hekate Dragon 5,750 3,600 gold
    Foreverbloom Dragon 8,500 2,750 gold

Community Prizes
    Name Heartstone Amounts
    Essence 18,500,000
    Marble Keys 55,000,000
    Adventure Tickets 155,000,000

What are the colors/elements for the dragons we can win? I?m so far off that I will be lucky to get community prizes this time, but may spend some gold if the first dragon is worth it? Not like I have a habitat to put it in anyway.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    What are the colors/elements for the dragons we can win? I?m so far off that I will be lucky to get community prizes this time, but may spend some gold if the first dragon is worth it? Not like I have a habitat to put it in anyway.
    5750 Heartstones - Hekate Dragon - Super Rare - 14 hr - Arcane+Olympus+Purple (Left in pic)

8500 Heartstones - Foreverbloom Dragon - Ultra Rare - 18 hr - Arcane+Flower+Pink (Right in pic)

For future reference, an easy way to find the info quickly is via The Codex. Event/new dragons are listed at the very top of the Codex so they're pretty much the only dragons that are easy to find in it, lol.

Fashion Designer
    5,750 to get the Hekate dragon, first one. 4,500 to get community prizes. Whew, that?s a lot!

Rhino Keeper
    It is frustrating and disappointing! The extra bonus points was what helped to complete the previous event. And now with 2 days left I've only gotten the portal even after crafting the common dragon and evolving to level 10! So there's no way to even get the 1st dragon. What a waste of apples to raise that stupid dragon.

Fashion Designer
    I think S8 overshot the required number of items needed for this world event for both individual and community prizes. The previous event worked very well, everyone was happy, why did they have to change it? Also, this event is starting to lose its essence by raising the required number of items to unlock the community prizes. I mean, if a lot of players will not be able to reach 4500, then it will be impossible to reach 155,000,000 (even if collective effort is applied). I would really be surprised if those who unlocked the community prizes will get the final community prize. Game is probably rigged if that happens.

PS. I have unlocked the community prize and the final community prize total is nowhere near 155,000,000 as of this writing.

Rhino Keeper
    Another disappointed customer here, points are way too high for me to reach the last dragon.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast