Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlemage Battle Tournament

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    TOTALLY AGREE I have decided it?s a waste of time and gold to level up any more key dragons. This is the third tournament in a row I?ve had multiple losses against L15 champs that used to win against those same opponents. Tournament before last I gave up 3/4 way through after 18 losses against the same dragon. Still have dragons lined up at spa 2 tournaments later. Last tournament was similar as is this one. Main difference is the multiple losses started half way through. Last time I set my limit at 6 losses against same Dragon. This time I?ve lowered it to 5 so I?m predicting I?ll be dropping out in 2 hours or so. Can?t get past Azurite.

Would be helpful if the speed up option that some players get would appear on my screen more than once a month.

Good luck to those who persevere. 18 losses takes every bit of fun out of the game as does the list of wounded unusable dragons that you have to deal with for days after.
    Mmm...not sure if you're still game for it, but maybe try Hummingbird b/c my lvl 6 one also K.O Azurite with a Bash.

Anyways, Good Luck to you too~

(Now time for some tea~ ^^)
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Morning Dad!

Hopefully you got pass Round 17 by now. If not, maybe try level 15 Metal and use magic b/c mine just K.O it just now.

Anyways, Good Luck to you Dad~ ;o

...(ironically, I have to beat Father up on the next round...please excuse my violent behavior >__>; )
    Yeah of course Metal is in the mix too, all losing. No this morning has been two more losses and I just keep repeating the highest odds ones, until the algo finally lets me pass I will just keep losing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I did not win a single battle today, nothing but straight losses and that means I am stuck on L17. I have been using only 15s and 14s like soccer, passion, diamond, achilles etc.

Its a bunch of ****...this is a game not meant to torture your players.
    I had this exact same day of torture with Warrior Princess. She was my last opponent Saturday night and struggled with her all day Sunday (using mostly Diamond, Infinity, Metal, Valiant, Passion). Finally Diamond won at 2am this morning. Wishing you a better day of luck today!
    Last edited by sipland; 09-03-18 at 08:46 AM. Reason: mixed up days, long weekend here :)

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I did not win a single battle today, nothing but straight losses and that means I am stuck on L17. I have been using only 15s and 14s like soccer, passion, diamond, achilles etc.

Its a bunch of ****...this is a game not meant to torture your players.
    I spent a day with warrior princess.. was finally able to beat her by using Diamond 15 for the THIRD time.

Rhino Keeper
    I do very well choosing battle dragons. I kept checking forum to find opponent list, and realized, the very generous and wonderful neighbors who usually post, must be busy in real life, during this Tournament. I wanted to start a thread, bcuz I am doing well, Level 27, but not sure how to add new win each time. I would be happy to help in the future, if I knew how to post each update?? My one hold back, is, I don't use gold to speed up battles and VERY rarely get videos to eliminate 1hour wait time. .. Good Luck Everyone!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yesterday I winning during the day between Ice Knight to Azurite before I went to bed and won. After I woke up got coffee and went to battle. I was back to Ice Knight because I wrote down that I used Dame of the Darkness. I won again, I watched the videos but, can't battle so had to wait. Went to battle and I got Azurite. I'm very confused but, I glad I didn't have to battle the others again. It's just very odd that it happened

Fashion Designer
    I'm so glad @Nuicakes started this thread and @Annirasweets posted results. After spending all day on Warrior Princess and finally using gold, I had 3 losses to Father and was getting frustrated. Smitten finally beat Father and hopefully the sailing will be somewhat smoother from here. I was doing alright until I hit Warrior Princess and it looks like there are more tough dragons en route to winning the tournament. This is definitely a tougher tournament.

I guess I can't complain to much, I have finished the last several tournaments early and without using gold. The last time I remember using gold was in June when some tough dragons coupled with a tough work scheduled limited my play time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    I had this exact same day of torture with Warrior Princess. She was my last opponent Saturday night and struggled with her all day Sunday (using mostly Diamond, Infinity, Metal, Valiant, Passion). Finally Diamond won at 2am this morning. Wishing you a better day of luck today!
    Same one....round 17. Diamond has lost 3X I think, Passion 3X, Metal twice, Soccer twice, Achilles and a bunch of L1 babies, we all know the drill. S8 set the algo on impossible with round 17 making it miserable for this GRAND prize...

Fashion Designer
    Blew through all my video plays, now gotta be closer to 25-30 losses on this stupid R17.

Rhino Keeper
    I stuck on R17 for two days now on my baby account. Diamond 15, Metal 15, Glasswing 13 and many other dragons lost multiple times. Sure, Battlemage is a champion type and super rare, but this tournament is too hard for low level players who are not willing to spend real money to get this dragon.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast