Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Battlemage Battle Tournament

Farm Supplier
    Beat warrior princess with star lorikeet after 10 losses. Moonrise with banshee after 15 losses. Now I'm stuck on battlemage. Lost count of how many tries but it shouldn't be this hard. It's going to take forever to heal all these dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Getting a bit boring watching this algo keep stopping me from going forward.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    I do very well choosing battle dragons. I kept checking forum to find opponent list, and realized, the very generous and wonderful neighbors who usually post, must be busy in real life, during this Tournament. I wanted to start a thread, bcuz I am doing well, Level 27, but not sure how to add new win each time. I would be happy to help in the future, if I knew how to post each update?? My one hold back, is, I don't use gold to speed up battles and VERY rarely get videos to eliminate 1hour wait time. .. Good Luck Everyone!!!
    If you look just below messages, you'll see tabs to "reply" or "reply with quote". Your posts have an additional tab called "edit post". Select that, make your edits and save.

ex. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1537841. I have one post and I edit as needed.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to @skyharbor602, I never would have thought to use Virtue against Tribal but after I lost with Achilles (15) and Diamond (15), I came here and got the idea to try Virtue. It worked! Oooh....going is slow on this tournament but I'm moving along.

Rhino Keeper
    Man...there's nothing worse than being on the 29th round and having it bug out and cost me an arena match as if I had won/or lost. I quickly collected crops from 7 farms, then put an egg on one of the nests and then opened the arena to do the round.

It spammed me with all the bloody popups for the collected items, feathers, points, whatever (which is why I hate that they put them at the bottom of the screen, right where it aligns with all the other buttons to feed, etc) and I had done everything so fast that I selected one of the popups while I was already IN the arena. Brought up the WE menu, then dismissing it booted me out of the arena and now it's on cooldown as if I had played a round...

Guess that'll teach me to do things so fast while 5 billion popups are going berserk -__- Good luck to everyone else still battling too!

Rhino Keeper
    Eventually took warrior princess down with Little Hero, after a day of fails with the usual opponents.

Fashion Designer
    Two days plus on R17 and finally the moronic algo let me pass. I think I have near 20 in the spa right now. Ive never ever in the years playing this game been through that atrocity, it makes me like the game less and less.

Fashion Designer
    He's on the nest!

Passion Diamond Pyramid and all single elementers. (Just to see if it could be done)

Banned
    Kooky Panda or Elsa, finished the tournament got the dragon, the game said I had no internet, now I back to the start at round 1 but I have 30 shields or whatever for the new crafting dragon!

Can someone please link their avatar so I can email support! TIA

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3FA7651A-B459-4C0E-AEE7-D5CEBF1E02E9.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	178.7 KB 
ID:	47201.
    Last edited by random59; 09-04-18 at 12:52 AM.

Fashion Designer
    PLEASE help with Aquaknight! My diamonds aren't working! Thanks!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast