Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Battlemage Battle Tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Here we go again...stuck on warrior princess

Fashion Designer
    I hate continually asking for help but I'm choking in the last round. This is worse than round 17 against Warrior Princess. Any suggestions for Battlemage?

30. Battlemage 20 - ............ (Diamond 15, Valiant 14, Passion 15. Achilles 15, Pyramid 12,
    Adrift Princess 13, Astromancer 10, Neo Glasswing 12, Lovers 10, Metal 15, Valiant 14, )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I hate continually asking for help but I'm choking in the last round. This is worse than round 17 against Warrior Princess. Any suggestions for Battlemage?

30. Battlemage 20 - ............ (Diamond 15, Valiant 14, Passion 15. Achilles 15, Pyramid 12,
    Adrift Princess 13, Astromancer 10, Neo Glasswing 12, Lovers 10, Metal 15, Valiant 14, )
    If you're playing on Android I would say clear your cache then try Lovers, Gold, Honor, Huntress, Air, Water, or an ultra rare dragon from a previous Dragon Tales such as Albino Peacock, Seawitch, Neo Supreme, Arbiter or Light Mother.

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    PLEASE help with Aquaknight! My diamonds aren't working! Thanks!
    Creator 14 worked for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Kooky Panda or Elsa, finished the tournament got the dragon, the game said I had no internet, now I back to the start at round 1 but I have 30 shields or whatever for the new crafting dragon!

Can someone please link their avatar so I can email support! TIA

Attachment 47201.
    Hi Everyone,

Please take note there is a change in contacting Storm8 Support.

You will need to fill out a form by using the link below to submit a ticket. Since emails are no longer accepted, please use this form going forward. As usual, please make sure that you include your Storm8 ID, state which game you are having issues, description of the issues and screenshots, if any.

Thank you.

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    If you're playing on Android I would say clear your cache then try Lovers, Gold, Honor, Huntress, Air, Water, or an ultra rare dragon from a previous Dragon Tales such as Albino Peacock, Seawitch, Neo Supreme, Arbiter or Light Mother.
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU skyharbor! Light Mother level 9 did it! 40 losses was painful but winning a new champion type dragon (with purple magic!) was worth it!
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 09-04-18 at 12:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I need help badly. I stuck on Azurite and pansy since yesterday. My free videos don't work so I can't battle after. Dame of the darkness beat Azurite but, I don't have dame of the darkness on the my lower account Petr7 . Help petr7 and Petre1970 to fix my videos pretty pretty please

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    I need help badly. I stuck on Azurite and pansy since yesterday. My free videos don't work so I can't battle after. Dame of the darkness beat Azurite but, I don't have dame of the darkness on the my lower account Petr7 . Help petr7 and Petre1970 to fix my videos pretty pretty please
    I rely on the elements chart. (see the first post).

azurite is black-purple-blue so I won with Double Rainbow (rainbow-purple-green) level 10.
    Pansy is pink-green so I used The Dark One (corrupt-champion-black-red) level 10.

Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Man...there's nothing worse than being on the 29th round and having it bug out and cost me an arena match as if I had won/or lost. I quickly collected crops from 7 farms, then put an egg on one of the nests and then opened the arena to do the round.

It spammed me with all the bloody popups for the collected items, feathers, points, whatever (which is why I hate that they put them at the bottom of the screen, right where it aligns with all the other buttons to feed, etc) and I had done everything so fast that I selected one of the popups while I was already IN the arena. Brought up the WE menu, then dismissing it booted me out of the arena and now it's on cooldown as if I had played a round...

Guess that'll teach me to do things so fast while 5 billion popups are going berserk -__- Good luck to everyone else still battling too!
    This happened to me so many times! I try to only use magic when I see the windows popping up now since they only affect the bash button. It still gets me sometimes though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    Use anything on Pansy that have black and red or black and pink elements together like Goblin, Dapper, Rose Magma, Cardinal, Flamingo, Mask, Gatekeeper, Watermelon.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast