Nightclub Owner
    Possible drops from the Event Quests using Spellspine:

Arcane's Hands - 3 hours - 20 gold to finish
    72, 78, 82, 85, 100, 120

Arcane's Mind - 8 hours - 40 gold to finish
    110, 120, 125, 130, 140, 150

Arcane's Heart - 12 hours - 60 gold to finish
    140, 155, 175, 180, 250, 255, 350

These numbers are from a small sampling of course, I recorded the drops from (35 of each quest) so I wouldn't be surprised if others received a drop that lies outside of our findings but I do think this is enough to give a general idea of the Quest results.

The sampling of last event's quests showed drops of 130-165, 205-250, 235-260 in increments of 5s which is quite a difference compared to the current Quests.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 09-05-18 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Adding glenngenius's results.

Looks like the shortest has the better average, then. Makes sense as all are the same price. Didn’t think of it, though, until after I started the 8 hr ....
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Possible drops from the Event Quests using Spellspine:

Arcane's Hands - 3 hours - 20 gold to finish
    72, 78, 82, 85, 100

Arcane's Mind - 8 hours - 40 gold to finish
    110, 120, 125, 130, 140

Arcane's Heart - 12 hours - 60 gold to finish
    140, 155, 175, 180, 250, 255, 350

These numbers are from a small sampling of course, I recorded the drops from (35 of each quest) so I wouldn't be surprised if others received a drop that lies outside of our findings but I do think this is enough to give a general idea of the Quest results.

The sampling of last event's quests showed drops of 130-165, 205-250, 235-260 in increments of 5s which is quite a difference compared to the current Quests.

Is there a thread for this com event? Or just no interest?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Is there a thread for this com event? Or just no interest?
    Not as of yet, it seems like this thread has sort of become Spellspine+WE talk. It's likely the Mod that usually starts the new threads is on holiday as none of the regular threads that normally appear with the monthly changeover have been started. I suspect we'll see things go back to normal on Tuesday, after the holiday is over for Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Not as of yet, it seems like this thread has sort of become Spellspine+WE talk. It's likely the Mod that usually starts the new threads is on holiday as none of the regular threads that normally appear with the monthly changeover have been started. I suspect we'll see things go back to normal on Tuesday, after the holiday is over for Americans.
    Great, I was afraid that they did not want us to see the changes they have made already to this event. Last time was the first time in a really long time that I got the final dragon. This time it does not look like I will.

Farm Supplier
    Great, I was afraid that they did not want us to see the changes they have made already to this event. Last time was the first time in a really long time that I got the final dragon. This time it does not look like I will.
    Same. I'm getting points very slowly not like last time. I think it's gone back to the way it was before, the only difference they kept was being able to craft the dragon and the quests.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if I just can't find the right thread or something but...is there any point to continue feeding the Spellspine past level 10? There's nothing in the quests mentioning that feeding it will continue to generate points. Usually they display something along the lines of "The x dragon knows where to find more blablabla!"

Quote Originally Posted by Emmajlb View Post
    Same. I'm getting points very slowly not like last time. I think it's gone back to the way it was before, the only difference they kept was being able to craft the dragon and the quests.
    Looks like your right, back to not being able to get the final dragon. I might not even make the second last one at this rate. Very disappointed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Not sure if I just can't find the right thread or something but...is there any point to continue feeding the Spellspine past level 10? There's nothing in the quests mentioning that feeding it will continue to generate points. Usually they display something along the lines of "The x dragon knows where to find more blablabla!"
    You don't get any more points after he reaches level 10.

Banned
    Looks like your right, back to not being able to get the final dragon. I might not even make the second last one at this rate. Very disappointed.
    Same here.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast