Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Labour Day 2018 Sale

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I wish theyd hear our prayers..haha.i have 0 BS ponies and I want my opal pony and a hab. I guess if I dont get a sale tonite then I'll keep dreaming
    Same with me - about the dreaming. Every time I turn on my game, I keep hoping for that gem sale pop-up. I'll probably get it right after the Labor Day sale ends. 🙄

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Same with me - about the dreaming. Every time I turn on my game, I keep hoping for that gem sale pop-up. I'll probably get it right after the Labor Day sale ends. 🙄
    Gosh exactly my thoughts!! I have to wait til 3am my time to see if they put one on for my last hopes of getting anything from this sale. Im sure I'll get my Hope's up just to be let down good luck to you!

Rhino Keeper
    Gosh exactly my thoughts!! I have to wait til 3am my time to see if they put one on for my last hopes of getting anything from this sale. Im sure I'll get my Hope's up just to be let down good luck to you!
    I got my gem sale! I hope you get yours, too!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I got my gem sale! I hope you get yours, too!
    Me too me too!!! Yay

Rhino Keeper
    Me too me too!!! Yay
    Congrats! 😊
    I had to wait until this morning to get what I wanted, as the e-gift cards I purchased to load my Google Play took four hours to be delivered to my email! But, thankfully, the sale was still on. 😁

Why not has my main account gem sale????

What time finish the Labour day 2018 sale? I have gem sale only in my secondary account but I want to buy on my main account. Could ANY one help me?

Banned
    Well, I hope they have the ponies on sale again for this price someday soon, maybe around Black Friday or Christmas. My older account earned each and every pony, but I didn't start my second account until August of last year, so it only got Opal, Topaz, and Turquoise, and then I was given Sapphire on a daily video watching thingy. So I have the final quarter of the year complete. This time around I bought Aquamarine because he is so bloody cute as a baby that I never grew him up on my other account. Now I can have a baby and an adult. I also bought myself a Peridot for the same reason, except that I like her as a juvenile and and an adult. I was going to purchase the Emerald for the same reason, but I ran out of time, darn it. It's not like I need 2 complete sets, but I would like a complete set of level 10s and a second set that I can just keep babies or juveniles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12