Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SALE: School is back in session - 2018 Aug 31

Executive Chef
    Hooray for the stained glass divider!

And thanks marischa764!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    you're welcome since i got new phone and can do screenshots, i just can't stop doing them lol

Awesome! I've wanted the coffee smoke wallpaper for ages, but thought it was a bit too expensive to buy it for all my walls.

Also, should note that the Honey Chair, Honey Table, Hive Clock, Honeycomb Lamp, A Drop Of Honey, Busy Bees, Honey Shelf, Honey Chain, Honey Tile, Cookies & Honey Counter are not available for Android users to buy. Only available to iOS players...
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    Awesome! I've wanted the coffee smoke wallpaper for ages, but thought it was a bit too expensive to buy it for all my walls.

Also, should note that the Honey Chair, Honey Table, Hive Clock, Honeycomb Lamp, A Drop Of Honey, Busy Bees, Honey Shelf, Honey Chain, Honey Tile, Cookies & Honey Counter are not available for Android users to buy. Only available to iOS players...
    I've bought honey table, honey chair and the rest i got from goals, i'm android user

Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    I've bought honey table, honey chair and the rest i got from goals, i'm android user
    This is what I see, I checked with some of my android neighbours and they said they can't get the Honey ones either...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180901-131438.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	264.6 KB 
ID:	47127   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180901-131509.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	253.7 KB 
ID:	47128  
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

Rhino Keeper
    This is what I see, I checked with some of my android neighbours and they said they can't get the Honey ones either...
    sorry i don't know why, i've put to you another more screenshots, but really i did post them creating this thread and really i do play on adroid oreo 8.0 don't have ipone, maybe you'll contact to moderator so they could help you, because i don't know, i can see them and buy and some can't

some tables, chairs, and other decor stuff i got from past goals but even then i played on android

Grand Emperor

I'm checking on this.

Thanks Rynetory2

I also have an iOS device which I have my 2nd account on...it shows the Honey ones on that game but not on my Android game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast